Bitcoin: deposits and withdrawals, is it better or worse?

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think?
Is depositing and withdrawing by bitcoin more advantageous or not?
Taking into account the limits, fees.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's much better and faster versus waiting for a mailing check that you're not 100% sure if the bank is going to deposit based on depending where you're at the check is international and your bank might not accept it.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cryptocurrencies are perfect for us ,we can do many things with them.
You understand?
It is necessary to study the market and see the options it offers

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
btc is an extremely valuable currency, I'm even in the financial market trying to join this cryptocurrency, but it's very difficult because it's the most valued on the market, but I think it's easy to withdraw, just like the dollar!

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think?

if you use cashapp its cheaper than credit/debit cards and you get to deposit very small amounts, i love it

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
btc definitely in favor us

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

They are easier than other forms of payment on most sites. Plus a lot of sites give you a bonus for depositing in crypto.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think?

I do not use bitcoins when withdrawing or depositing. But I know that people successfully withdraw and replenish rooms with them :jd4::):jd4:

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bitcoin has long and forever entered our lives .It is more convenient and faster for me to make a deposit in bitcoin or litecoin.The problem is not all rooms are holding cryptocurrencies yet

H

HeiligerKevin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think paying with bitcoin is much faster and more convenient than with other currenies, but the problem is that only a few accept Bitcoin for trading.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you use cashapp its cheaper than credit/debit cards and you get to deposit very small amounts, i love it
I agree with you. But I have seen in the rooms the limit for withdrawals in cryptocurrencies to be much higher.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's worse because it's unstable, although I have a positive experience because they paid me off before the exchange rate went up and I made extra money there.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
First of all, I have to mention that I am not an expert in cryptocurrency. But it looks like it is going towards being the currency of the future. More and more sites and even some stores in some countries are accepting it now. It's also becoming more popular due to the low fees and the faster transactions. The only headache about it is to figure out when to withdraw and when to deposit considering its volatility in the market. You don't want to end up losing money just because you want to withdraw your funds in BTC or any other cryptocurrency. You really need to be watching its ups and downs as the prices change every single day and even by the hour.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly.
This volatility makes the smooth operation and development very difficult.
A currency of exchange cannot be that volatile.
I also think its operability for a worldwide network is amazing, but it only stabilizes.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. Bitcoin is most profitable to deposit and withdraw to fiat through the network P2P.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
100% the best way to move poker funds. If your not using crypto for your poker funds, it's time to get with the times imo.

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you. But I have seen in the rooms the limit for withdrawals in cryptocurrencies to be much higher.

i would disagree. i play on bovada and acr, which have extremely low withdrawal floors

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly.
This volatility makes the smooth operation and development very difficult.
A currency of exchange cannot be that volatile.
I also think its operability for a worldwide network is amazing, but it only stabilizes.

do you think dollar is stable ?, do you know that dollar has lost 99% of its value during the last 100 years?. nothing is stable in markets, make you own serious investigation to prove it.

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before asking this question and answer we all need to know what is crypto currency it’s better for you for everybody even whenever or where you deposit or withdraw for both place gets the advantage of it the best advantage is this money is between you and the page you deposit so nobody can track it but also there is a bid risk which if you send it to wrong adress you never get back your money it’s all clear

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you think dollar is stable ?, do you know that dollar has lost 99% of its value during the last 100 years?. nothing is stable in markets, make you own serious investigation to prove it.
What I said is to sound like a utopia, in a world where human beings are evolved and do not treat equals as slaves and merchandise. That's why good people need to lead, which is also a utopia.
But let's not lose hope.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also plan to switch to cryptocurrency, it's a pity that not all poker rooms support this method.

S

steve420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes crypto deposits are way better and faster. I like BTC deposits especially at sites like Bovada which give out the best rewards for using BTC than anywhere. They will give you frees spins and points you can redeem for cash, just for using BTC to deposit with. Also I have my withdrawal normally within an hour. On the site it says up to 24hrs but I have not had to wait that long. Here is a link if you want to check it out. https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P18E4D8E/join?extcmpid=rafcopy

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what's not to like? unlimited amount vs the limits placed on transactions on other payment methods low fees, almost instant. the only downside would be dealing with a volatile coin thus hodling could end up costing you so deal with btc, eth, ltc or usdt if you don't want any volatility

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it seems good to me, skrill and neteller charge a lot of commission, also when I withdraw to my bank account, they charge commission for currency exchange.
I wish all poker rooms had this option.

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do deposit only using crypto. I find it usefull and more secure. Transactions are fast and easy, as I'm not in a $ country, it's even more valuble. It's cheaper too, sometimes when you do it right, you even end up winning money during the transaction.