BITCOIN Deposits to Poker

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone, I'm wondering if anyone else has bought bitcoin from their checking account, and if so how long did they hold your money before it was available to send and etc?

I'm told 3-5 business days. I wasn't aware that their would even be a hold, so now I have to wait to play poker.

Thanks so much

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have not used checking account. I bought with credit card and cash via Western Union. Got my coins within an hour and transfer to Poker room took less than 5 mins.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering how things went when you use Bitcoin to deposit. What wallet do you use to get your coins at or what's best to use?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I used to use CoinBank as I had a Bitcoin card with them their fees were on the high side but I used them because of the card. Since they stopped their card service to me I use the wallet on Paxful. Paxful is actually an exchange site I do not know if it is recommended to store you coins their. I don't store Bitcoins I only use them as a means of currency to move funds around stuff they stay in my wallet for less than hour. This is what I use and works for me I do not know if it is best method or if there are better options.

I would suggest looking at this thread it should have what you are looking for. Or someone more knowledgeable would be able to answer.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/all-things-cryptocurrency-346783/
I was wondering how things went when you use Bitcoin to deposit. What wallet do you use to get your coins at or what's best to use?

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your help, every much appreciated.