Bitcoin deposits????

KizherXVII

KizherXVII

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed a little difference while depositing cryptocurrency... the site says I deposit this amount but when the deposit completes i.get a few dollars less... anyone have any insight? I know bitcoin fluctuates but the amount I deposit should stay at said amount no matter what the price is???

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed a little difference while depositing cryptocurrency... the site says I deposit this amount but when the deposit completes i.get a few dollars less... anyone have any insight? I know bitcoin fluctuates but the amount I deposit should stay at said amount no matter what the price is???

What poker site are you using and are you taking into account the miners fee for the transaction? FYI the fee to send bitcoin is usually a few dollars but if you use Litecoin the fee is from $0.01-0.03 max. Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum also have lower fees and faster transaction times.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see you are talking dollars as deposit currency, so I think the deposit amount you get is going to be the price of bitcoin in dollars at the time the poker site receives the bitcoin not the price when you sent it or any other time.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always make my deposit as fast as possible, but still sometimes it will fluctuate.
I left a little on the site to see what will happen.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I did a test a few minutes ago. I deposited $65. Start from Bank to ----> CashApp (purchase bitcoin) to----> Blockchain wallet, to -------> Americas Cardroom..... Total in Americas Cardroom as deposit $63.26 from original starting point of $65.
Less than 5 minutes Start to finish.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I did a test a few minutes ago. I deposited $65. Start from Bank to ----> CashApp (purchase bitcoin) to----> Blockchain wallet, to -------> Americas Cardroom..... Total in Americas Cardroom as deposit $63.26 from original starting point of $65.
Less than 5 minutes Start to finish.

The value went down cos bitcoin market is down today.If you send on the day market is green and btc is going up , you would have got more than 65. The price depends upon the market fluctuation

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The value went down cos bitcoin market is down today.If you send on the day market is green and btc is going up , you would have got more than 65. The price depends upon the market fluctuation

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dad used to always tell me that "everyone is looking to get a cut, don't let them if you can." paypal has fees, bitcoin has miners fees, coinbase the crypto trading platform has fees, everyone wants a cut and thats just how they make money. You can't expect to use 4 different 3rd parties to finally send your 65 dollars (in 5 minutes no less which is gonna be a huge miners fee) without taking their cut. That's just how it is unfortunately.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love the people on this site missing the obvious point of how low the fee and fluctuation is on my demonstration. People continue to amaze me. Poker will never die, people prove that with keystroke after keystroke, it really makes me chuckle.