Bitcoin

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi ... most the poker sites almost beg us to use bitcoin to deposit and give the best rewards and bonuses if we do.

Bitcoin is confusing and scary to me. I looked at the wallets the one i tried get would take 36 hours to dl and use up more memory than i have

Please someone who use bitcoin to deposit and get paid from poker sites .. can you walk us through it, how to do it?

Please be simple enough a blonde who doesnt have a clue can understand ok? lol

thanks
Hugs
Krista :star:

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi ... most the poker sites almost beg us to use bitcoin to deposit and give the best rewards and bonuses if we do.

Bitcoin is confusing and scary to me. I looked at the wallets the one i tried get would take 36 hours to dl and use up more memory than i have

Please someone who use bitcoin to deposit and get paid from poker sites .. can you walk us through it, how to do it?

Please be simple enough a blonde who doesnt have a clue can understand ok? lol

thanks
Hugs
Krista :star:

The best way to get bitcoin for you would be to sign up to an account at QuadrigaCX. Its a bitcoin exchange based in Vancouver. This is the site that I use to purchase bitcoins, but you must sign up and verify your account to make purchases.

Verifying your account is easy, and can be done in-person at your local canada Post Office, if you do not want to send ID over the internet (Its quicker at post office).

You could also buy from a site called QuickBT.com, and you can make quick purchases with interac online, up too $200 without ID verification, but be aware that the fees are significantly higher then QuadrigaCX.

As for your wallet, just use Coinbase. It is very simple for beginners to use.

Where ever you buy your bitcoin from, you will need to send it to wallet (coinbase).

There should be a button to "recieve" and the letters/numbers shown would be your wallet address that you have the bitcoins you purchase sent too.

Once you have bitcoin in your wallet, you can send it to the poker room.

Say you want deposit bitcoin to ACR, you go to deposits on ACR, select Bitcoin and it will generate an Address which is a bunch random of letters and numbers.

In your wallet you will see a thing to send bitcoin, simply copy/paste the address that ACR tells you to send too and the amount and press send.

Here is video to show you how to send.

Gl Krista, I hope you succeed in your quest to make a bitcoin deposit.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Matt you are awesome help! ty ty i goin try it... is ok if i have puzzlement i ask you?
i been winning a lot on ACR so not need deposit but i want to so i learn how with bitcoin and i suppose you can get money from it too?

hugs ty again Matt .. you the best and i hope helps others

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
... i suppose you can get money from it too?...

Yes, you can sell your bitcoins for cash on QuadrigaCX and then transfer the money directly to your bank account.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I would hold off doing any transactions right now with bitcoin. The value has been constantly dropping at an alarming rate over the few weeks. Wait until it stabilizes then do transaction. You don't want to loose some of your money by just having your money in Bitcoin.

To illustrate this is the price over the past month. Only today it is down almost 10% in value meaning if you have $100 in coin yesterday it is now worth $91 today.

2018 12 07 130706