Bitcoin

J

JustThaNutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best site to buy bitcoin to transfer to my poker account? And why is it when i buy bitcoins i only get about half of what i paid for?

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why use bitcoin when you can use your bank or mc visa prepaid

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
What is the best site to buy bitcoin to transfer to my poker account? And why is it when i buy bitcoins i only get about half of what i paid for?

Most sites that sell bitcoin charge a commision when buying them or do not give market value. Also the Bitcoin price is very volotile you can loose some only a little bit if the price fluctuates up and down depending on when you buy it. You can always google how much BTC to USD before buying.

I would recommend bitcoins for cashing out only and not to buy them to deposit. If you have Bitcoins already then depositing them is fine.

The same source that you use to purchase Bitcoins can be used to purchase a debit mastercard or visa card they can be more cost effective than bitcoins when depositing.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin is increasing rapidly in value. Let it sit as bitcoin and 2 months from now it will be worth 130% of what it is today that's how rapidly it's on the uprise.

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better to buy bitcoin and let yield, they are worth very soon

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why use bitcoin when you can use your bank or mc visa prepaid
cos bitcoin offer fast transfer with small fee to all country all over the world, as long as you conected to internet.

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys , which site do you use to buy and sell bitcoin to deposit in a poker room ?

Trying to find something that allowed me to buy and sell fast without all the verification .

Thanks everybody

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys , which site do you use to buy and sell bitcoin to deposit in a poker room ?

Trying to find something that allowed me to buy and sell fast without all the verification .

Thanks everybody

Try starting an account at coinbase, then link your bank account and they will charge you for 2 separate charges(maybe a buck or 2) then you account will be linked. Those small charges will be refunded, they do it for verification reasons

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are not required to register on a website that hosts Bitcoin wallets (always make sure that these sites are reliable!). You can also run your Bitcoin wallet on your local computer. Note that this is also risky in the sense that if you forget your password, and have no means to recover your password, then your Bitcoins are forever lost.

This is easily fixed by writing down, or preferably memorizing, your recovery tokens. In the case of Electrum, the program requires you to memorize (or write down) a list of 10+ items, which is used to recover your password. In my case, I have no more than 0.003 bitcoins (this is equal to around $20 right now) in my wallet, so even if a burglar invaded my house and retrieved my carefully hidden paper with my recovery tokens, then my loss is still minimal. I recently spent it on ACR, though.

Last edited:
O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think bitcoin fall down soon :/

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Jameel Riccardo Mohamed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks every one , so I’m gonna try coinbase , btw is crazy that I can’t use my card to deposit :/ I hate this things . They really should do something about it

J

Jimcool

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Quantum HASH FREE btc mining 125GHZ

Hey guys!

Im pretty new to this about bitcoin mining and ive found this website that gives away free mining hash rate and have daily earnings with withdrawals at any time, totally free just for signing up. I invested 55 dollars wich grew to 260 dollars in one month wich gives me play money that i use here on poker. Just wanted to share this amazing tips and if you know any other site like this please let me know Smile!

Heres the link hope it works check it out:
https://q-advert.org/?ref=136765

Have a great day!

Best,
Jim

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips