BetOnline Deposit Issue

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone had any deposit issues with Bet Online? I made a deposit with them via credit card on the 13th. On my credit card the deposit was charged twice, foreign transaction fee and all.

Chat customer service wasnt much help and had me send in a statement to customer service email, I am still waiting on hearing something back but wanted to see if anyone else experienced a similar issue or if I would be better off contesting the one erroneous charge with my bank.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That happened to me once on party poker (they charged the deposit twice from my bank account). After contacting customer support, I just decided to let the error go because they told me to contact my bank and blah, blah blah... Being a Canadian, the last thing you want to do is go into a canadian bank and ask them about online poker deposits.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To update the post, I did send them a copy of my CC statement showing the double charge.

They made right on their issue and refunded the charge + foreign transaction fee. No other goodwill or credit was received for the experience, but I am pleased they righted their wrong.