Betonline credit card charges

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made several $100 deposits via credit card and they usually charge $7.50 fee which I agreed to. A charge came with $16+ fee and I contested it.So visa credited it back and Betonline locked me out and I couldn't make any more deposits with Visa. I was instructed to pay the $107.50 via MoneyGram which I did, with an $8 fee. Now it says I have a .50 negative balance even though I have $ in my account. They are no help in clearing this up. Anybody else have issues like this?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7.5% fee or higher is insane way too expensive,Also if withdraw $500 to credit card you might get hit with a $50 fee too,:eek:
Use bitcoin lot cheaper set up a Blockchain wallet easy to do,
Great for money in and out of poker sites Blockchain is but also set up a Coinbase wallet,
Use Coinbase to connect to your bank for deposits and paypal for instant withdrawals if use Paypal without waiting a few working days for withdrawals to bank.
Send from Coinbase wallet to blockchain wallet then deposit on poker site.
For withdrawals send from poker site to blockchain wallet first then Coinbase then withdraw.
Do not send directly from a poker site to Coinbase first use 2 digital wallets like I described as Coinbase prohibit transactions involving any gambling activities which is strange as their many different digital currencies fluctuate wildly and looks like a gamble to me:laugh: but do not withdraw or deposit directly to them hope this helps good luck.:)

Last edited:
N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Can anyone help clear up this 0.50 cent mess?

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had this issue with betonline charging me more than 7.5%. One time they tried to charge me $1300 for a $1000 deposit. Luckily my credit card blocked the transaction before it went through. But when I have made lower deposits they have consistently taken more than 7.5%. I have never complained to them about it and just accepted that this is the price for playing online poker in the united states. I guess because I never complained they just kept doing it.

C

CarolynBall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same issue for the longest time. At first, I couldn't accept it because at the time money was a real issue for me.

Sparkypetey

Sparkypetey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
When I deposit 25$ it charges me 27.44 with the fee, on my bank statement it says 29.65. I get them to credit my account with the difference everytime. This last week i.deposited 25 and it showed up as a 40.99 on.my debit card, can anyone explain this? I asked and they said it's because my bank uses canadian currency and they use American currency which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard considering my bank is a local bank and I live in Louisiana. How do I get them to own up to their blatant mistake?