Best Pre Paid Cards to use for deposit?

B

Blaze716

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So seems many "Normal" credit cards are declined for US players. And I read that pre paid cards work so long as they are good for International use.

So my question is, which pre-paid / gift cards allow international use? Does Walmart or other stores sell them?

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard that using mastercard gives you a better chance of getting a credit card deposit to work if you have one.

I found this on the web. There are a few Walmart choices but you need to make sure they do still have international on them They also don't address if you are allowed to use them on gambling sites

Long term for US players until they LEGALIZE poker ;-) I would look into using crypto instead. It's cheaper to use bitcoin cash or other "lite" coins and more private to use. Just remember to always use a wallet to deposit poker funds to a poker site and never use your "exchange" account to fund a poker site directly I have linked a "how to guide" to get started.

The rate per $100 is 3% $1000 less than 2% from Gemini/Coinbase. Gemini will let you transfer to a wallet 10 times a month for free. Many poker sites give better bonuses if you deposit in crypto.

You can buy crypto directly in many wallets but it is more expensive. I use a wallet that charges 7% to use a credit card, 6.5% for Apple Pay, 3-8% for an in-person deposit, 1% for ACH/bank deposit. I think most wallet are similarly priced as they all use the same services. I haven't used any of the services in the wallet but I would over prepaid debit cards.

Make sure to check how fast the transaction will clear. In general the more you pay the faster it will be available to use. Whatever site you use make sure you can use two factor authenticatin 2FA (a small App that makes sure your money is safer)

Last edited:
UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Debit ,but if you charge often poker is not your game ��

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Blaze716. I bought a Pay Pal pre-paid card at Wal-Mart, and was able to use it on SB and Bovada, but ACR would not except it. GL to you