hi i use webmoney if there is no such method then bitcoin or skrill

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After Pix was added to the pokerstar, the deposit became much easier and immediate, congratulations to all involved.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried using a virtual prepaid virtual visa card but it got rejected by both 888 Poker and poker stars. Somebody on one of the games I was playing in a few weeks ago told me that the virtual Visa card has worked for him though.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best deposit method is Skrill, although I know it is problematic for players from Russia to replenish poker rooms now, this method and web money are closed for them.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the best option is web money. The rest, for various reasons, are not convenient for me to enter or output.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on the country and the poker room. In Venezuela the best method was neteller until several weeks ago, but with the departure of this purse from the country; the best option is BTC

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the Skrill payment system, or cryptocurrency. In general, I believe that cryptocurrency is currently the most promising method of withdrawal or deposit.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was using pre paid visa cards but now they wont accept them here in canada now i dont know how to deposit without using debit or regular visa cards, i like pre paid cards cause then i have a limit

S

suehtam05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use pix. Very easy, very fast

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think now because of these restrictions in some countries the best way is to pay with bitcoin and otherwise before these restrictions skrill and netteler:)

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
deposit by pix, or by cell phone even has the bank App that falls on the spot, the paid market!

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am suprised to see that nobody is using Bitcoin. Are there any known issues with this method?

GL GL,

HOUDINI9

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Since I started playing poker .... I made my first deposit via skrill and it worked great for me ... both depositing and withdrawing .... but I have seen that not all online poker sites have this option. ..!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to use pre-paid cards called Paysafe,,,buy them at any post office. :deal: and withdraw direct to my bank account :)

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best way to deposit is Skrill, money always comes quickly within 3-5 business days.

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Neteller. No problems with this site.