Best Crypto for B.O.L

Daddysprincess99

Daddysprincess99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, can someone please explain to me which cryptocurrency is best for deposits and withdrawals at Bet Online? I thought they only did Bitcoin but then I realized after clicking around in their deposit and withdrawal options that you can use other coins too. They also have different rates and some of them state that they are the lowest or cheapest to deposit with but it's all greek to me.:confused:

Besides Bitcoin, which other coins do you prefer to deposit and withdraw with?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, of those coins that they accept, Ripple(xrp) network has the lowest transaction fees. As for me, I use eth as a deposit option. And keep in mind, that you don't have to pay network fees when withdrawing - BOL pays all the fees

Daddysprincess99

Daddysprincess99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, of those coins that they accept, Ripple(xrp) network has the lowest transaction fees. As for me, I use eth as a deposit option. And keep in mind, that you don't have to pay network fees when withdrawing - BOL pays all the fees

I've never owned any Ripple before, thanks for the suggestion. No network fee just the miners' fee right?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never owned any Ripple before, thanks for the suggestion. No network fee just the miners' fee right?
Bol pays the miners' fee when you request a cashout. You pay miners' fee when you make your deposits. If you transfer your coins to Bol from your cryptocurrency exchange account(not from your wallet), you pay a flat fee in that case(about 0,06$ at the moment, if we talk about Ripple, and about 10$ if you use BTC)

Daddysprincess99

Daddysprincess99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bol pays the miners' fee when you request a cashout. You pay miners' fee when you make your deposits. If you transfer your coins to Bol from your cryptocurrency exchange account(not from your wallet), you pay a flat fee in that case(about 0,06$ at the moment, if we talk about Ripple, and about 10$ if you use BTC)

What amount is a typical miner's feed? I noticed that a small amount is missing every time I deposit or cashout but not really sure what fees it's comming from.

D

Donkmaster_Flex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like lite coin. Way less volatile, much faster confirmations and it’s usually 1/3ish of the txn fee compared to bitcoin

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best currency is still bitcoin. I use a blockchain wallet, and when withdrawing money I use exchangers, and in general this process takes up to 15 minutes. The commission is also very low, lower than in other payment systems.