Best Bitcoin Wallet for online poker?

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR UPHOLD

Great information posted about the blockchain technology, i am still getting a hand of it.

Does anyone here know if UPHOLD can be safely used as a wallet to transfer directly from ACR?

thanks in advanced for your cooperation!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently opened an account with Coinbase and was able to make a withdrawal without a hitch. So far so good.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To date I did not find any place where you can get bitcoins for poker rooms but if anyone knows you can post where and how

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To date I did not find any place where you can get bitcoins for poker rooms but if anyone knows you can post where and how

The two sites I use for purchasing bitcoin are Coinbase or Cashapp... Remember these sites will ban you for sending bitcoin you purchased from them directly to a poker site. I recommend you open a "blockchain wallet" (google it) After you purchase your bitcoin at Coinbase or Cashapp it will be in your Coinbase or Cashapp account, from there send it to the blockchain wallet account you opened. After you have it in blockchain wallet send it to any poker site you want and when you're ready to cashout from the poker site just do the process in reverse. Coinbase will let you cash out your bitcoin for $'s to your bank account or paypal account (you can't buy bitcoin from coinbase with paypal but you can cashout bitcoin to $'s and transfer those $'s to paypal.) Hope this helps.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't use web wallets . use a software wallet like Exodus or Atomic Wallet instead (secure and decentralized). the best option is a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano but you'll have to buy them.
Coinbase is good as a exchange to buy Bitcoin or other cryptos if your country is available to make transactions.

CardNoob

CardNoob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the lively debate.

I really appreciate the lively debate in this thread. Answered many questions I had about crypto currency for poker. As of right now I think I’ll stick to my debit card.

Thanks again 🙏

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Bitpay and I have done very well

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know what you mean by best. online wallet i have used blockchain with no problems, I have used Electrum on desktop (windows) no problem. If you wan to be really safe you could buy a hardware wallet for multiple currencies like keepkey $129. If you do that go to their site and if they are out and on pre-order they have a link on their site to Amazon and those are not pre-order. I would not buy one from anyone else... Use just their site or their Amazon link.

If you are just using for small amounts I think blockchain or Electrum is fine.

I agree that Blockchain is one of the best bitcoin wallets. I also use it and recommend it. But I'd like to ask a question. What do you think about freebitco.in?

honkler

honkler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Electrum wallet is the best for me.
Or Bitcoin Core.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this for usa too?

you can use any wallet that is not centralized. you can use some centralized but you need to investigate this policy rules ( i don't recommend them anway). so Electrum is a valid option for you.

Bassgeye

Bassgeye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So I bought Bitcoin using Coinbase. Went easy enough and they verified my U.S. identity, so WTH will they not release the funds for transfer for 10 days? This is maddening!

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody use cashapp to buy bitcoin?

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just in case you fellows were looking for a decent wallet to keep your winnings in crypto, there's a Freewallet for this. I've been using this one for quite a long time since they've had mobile Apps only. Now the web feels good. Also if you're wondering how to buy some coins with a card I've chosen Changelly because it's quite easy to use.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Electrum has never done me wrong..

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will use webmoney wallet

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been interested in cryptocurrency and have not been fond of it.I love cash and always use a Kiwi wallet

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering if anyone had used a bitcoin atm or had any thoughts on them? I have a few that are currently available in my area and I am curious as to what people think about them.