Bank Wire Transfer for GGPoker

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anyone here have some issues withdrawing money on the site? I am really disappointed how hard it is to withdraw money on GGPoker. Unlike pokerstars they offer Bank Wire Transfer that the other site(GGPoker) don't offer. I understand the danger of money laundering, financing terrorism, etc. but they should consider the majority of the players play microstakes. So how the heck can a microstakes player finance terrorism or launder money?? I understand the close-loop whatever they call it but my G! Offer Bank Wire Transfer to make it easier for players to withdraw money. Anyone agree? I mean every site should be! I highly appreciate Pokerstars for easy withdrawals. No hustle.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is there anyone here have some issues withdrawing money on the site? I am really disappointed how hard it is to withdraw money on GGPoker. Unlike Pokerstars they offer Bank Wire Transfer that the other site(GGPoker) don't offer. I understand the danger of money laundering, financing terrorism, etc. but they should consider the majority of the players play microstakes. So how the heck can a microstakes player finance terrorism or launder money?? I understand the close-loop whatever they call it but my G! Offer Bank Wire Transfer to make it easier for players to withdraw money. Anyone agree? I mean every site should be! I highly appreciate Pokerstars for easy withdrawals. No hustle.

Am not a fan of the site itself, too many toys and useless crap but I deposited and withdrew money using Interac E Transfer from GG Poker without any issues at all.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bank wire transfer is supposed to be safest and not an option that someone would use if the are money laundering. There are more shady options that make it easier to money launder like bitcoin which GG Poker does offer as a payment option. So I don't really understand why GG Poker does not offer wire transfer.

I would advise to use something like skrill for your GG Poker banking needs. You can link it to your bank account.
Is there anyone here have some issues withdrawing money on the site? I am really disappointed how hard it is to withdraw money on GGPoker. Unlike Pokerstars they offer Bank Wire Transfer that the other site(GGPoker) don't offer. I understand the danger of money laundering, financing terrorism, etc. but they should consider the majority of the players play microstakes. So how the heck can a microstakes player finance terrorism or launder money?? I understand the close-loop whatever they call it but my G! Offer Bank Wire Transfer to make it easier for players to withdraw money. Anyone agree? I mean every site should be! I highly appreciate Pokerstars for easy withdrawals. No hustle.

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish some GGPoker staff or affiliate would address this concern by most players.