TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day.
A few days ago I won a prize in a Cardschat freeroll in intertops room.
But there is no winning amount on my balance sheet.
If I go to Cashier, I see these money in my intertops wallet, but not in available poker balance. I haven't made a deposit yet.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This poker network has some unusual rules, the funds won in the freeroll will be limited until you make a deposit and make a certain amount of rake (50% of the winnings).

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This poker network has some unusual rules, the funds won in the freeroll will be limited until you make a deposit and make a certain amount of rake (50% of the winnings).

Thanks for the answer. It's sad to hear it :(
A question for those who play in this room: what advantages of playing in this room do you see?

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see no advantage of playing in this room

I move cash or crypto lol around between ignition and ACR no problem this

they want you to go threw some crazy so called secruity measure lol

but when you go to put money on they have no problem with taken it

i dont understand why anyone would operate like that

dont trust them

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks for the answer. It's sad to hear it :(
A question for those who play in this room: what advantages of playing in this room do you see?

I also do not see any advantages, moreover, on this site I see only disadvantages.
Although among the members of our community there are players who still managed to withdraw money from this site.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so if you earn say 100 from the freerolls and make a min deposit you can cash out the full amount ? cause i have the same problem aswell?

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so if you earn say 100 from the freerolls and make a min deposit you can cash out the full amount ? cause i have the same problem aswell?

You should verify your account, make a deposit and to be able to withdraw from the winnings of freerolls in poker you have to rake 50% of the winnings before a withdrawal can be approved