Anyone able to withdraw large amount from GGPoker?

G

GGPoked

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently won a six-figure sum playing in the wsop on GGPoker, but they have refused to transfer the money to my bank account because it is not on their list of approved countries (they also refuse to tell me which countries are on this list). Does anybody have experience with or know of any countries where GGPoker offers bank transfer as a method of deposit and withdrawal? Due to the amount involved I would be willing to move overseas to create a bank account in order to receive the money. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
To be honest I don't believe any of your story.

In case you are legit or if some else is reading this that is looking for help I would leave some advice.

First off don't post on a open forum that you won 6 figures and looking for help. While we have mostly legitimate members anyone can open an account like you did. The internet is full of scammers you need to be cautious and careful. If you are going to post be a little more vague something like "won a big amount on GG how to withdraw to bank".

GG Poker has s limit on withdrawals any over $50,000 requires special approval there is no getting around the fact that you will need to work with them to get your money withdrawal. This will entail sending them all sort of documentation etc.

The way I see it you have two options for withdrawals. You can do small withdrawals every month to something like an ewallet like skrill/ecoPayz or Crypto like Bitcoin.

Or you work with GG Poker and get a big wire transfer(s). I like second option get your money off the pokersite as fast as possible that way you have no possibility of loosing it back and you can start put it to work.

I would advise to get yourself a good lawyer and reach out with local bank representative. These are the sort of persons that can help more than anyone on the internet.

The whole moving to another country is a lot more complicated and difficult than you think. There will be much easier ways to achieve same goal like opening offshore bank account. The local banks usually have bank partners worldwide I am sure they would be able to figure something that works for you.

Best of Luck
I recently won a six-figure sum playing in the WSOP on GGPoker, but they have refused to transfer the money to my bank account because it is not on their list of approved countries (they also refuse to tell me which countries are on this list). Does anybody have experience with or know of any countries where GGPoker offers bank transfer as a method of deposit and withdrawal? Due to the amount involved I would be willing to move overseas to create a bank account in order to receive the money. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
what kind of advice are you looking for
i tried once to withdraw only 20$ and it was refused
so then good luck for the six figures