Any good HUD Overlays for ACR?

D

DKsnap

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't found a feature on ACR that allows me to take notes on players during games.

Only been playing there for a couple weeks, but does anyone know of any HUD's that work well with ACR that allow for notes and stats tracking?

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JIVARO!!!! 100% Jivaro, it's amazing. It perfectly aligns with every player, automatically changes stats, keeps hands you've played in the Cloud instead of your DB. The only disadvantage is that you can't create your own advanced stats. But for Tournys and unknown cash games, it's perfect.

I also have HEM2, and I play cash games with HEM2, only because I'm too used to it, and I got millions of hands in that DB. So basically, when it comes to ACR:

Tournys + Small Stakes -- Jivaro
6-max Cash Games -- HEM2

A

adaaaam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't found a feature on ACR that allows me to take notes on players during games.

Only been playing there for a couple weeks, but does anyone know of any HUD's that work well with ACR that allow for notes and stats tracking?

to take notes right-click the player > left-click 'Player Notes'

A

adaaaam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
JIVARO!!!! 100% Jivaro, it's amazing. It perfectly aligns with every player, automatically changes stats, keeps hands you've played in the Cloud instead of your DB. The only disadvantage is that you can't create your own advanced stats. But for Tournys and unknown cash games, it's perfect.

I also have HEM2, and I play cash games with HEM2, only because I'm too used to it, and I got millions of hands in that DB. So basically, when it comes to ACR:

Tournys + Small Stakes -- Jivaro
6-max Cash Games -- HEM2

Is there a trial for Jivaro? and is your HEM2 recommendation solely because of your comfort level with it, or is there another reason?

A

adaaaam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a trial for Jivaro? and is your HEM2 recommendation solely because of your comfort level with it, or is there another reason?

Never mind, there's a 30-day free trial!

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

yes there's a 30 day free trial. And yes, I bought HEM2 fully, and I made all my HUD popups and displays (took me weeks). I'm not sure if PT4 supports ACR, but I'd definitely go with PT4 instead.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Drivehud. free 30 day trial. Best deal for a tracker.

http://drivehud.com

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to take notes right-click the player > left-click 'Player Notes'
I was like huh when I first saw this post. I knew you could make notes on players on ACR. what this person said above is the way to on for that.

A

adaaaam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Drivehud. free 30 day trial. Best deal for a tracker.

I recall seeing this link on this forum and not being compelled by anything about it to take action, however Jivaro as recommended by @xRanieri has been awesome!

Even though idiosyncrasies exist (like green denotes tight when VPIP is high yet red denotes tight when FCBet is similarly high) the meters are revolutionary imo, and the developer (although seems a bit overly proud in his response to me) is aware of my gripes.

If these things aren't fixed before my trial expires I will be testing new HUDs though

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same Here

Jivaro, I mainly use it to keep track of my blinds, but the info its collecting on players is starting to help. Not bad for a decent price. Others are way more expensive!!!:jd4:

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of DriveHUD, although I bought a 1 year I never use it. The overlay HUD is extremely hard to properly align. It's completely off. Second of all, although it has some cool widgets that HEM2 doesn't support, like the 4-stat panels, etc, it's again, hard to align. I'll show some pics of how much of an offset I need to use to get my stats kinda right over a table.