Not open for further replies.
A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I have been using ACR for the past 2.5 years now and made a few withdrawals before. Story maybe a little long so bear with me.

I made a deposit of 956$ on 21st April. After playing for a while I needed the money for something else so I thought I should withdraw the remaining 830$ that were left on 22nd April. On 26th April I got a message that my payout has been rejected because I havent played 10% of rake fees. Which is NOT low as some of the people have suggested. Anyway I managed to play that much but because I needed the money I played bigger tourneys and because of which lost some money. After that I asked them if the rake fees has been met and this was their reply:

"Hello,

We hope this email finds you well, It's a pleasure for us to assist you.

At this point you should be able to process your transaction.

Your time and preference is appreciated, we are at your service.

Kind Regards,

We would also like to invite you to check more info on our upcoming Venom tourney. It's a multi-day tourney that guarantees $1 Million to the first-place winner. Check out more info on this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom/
Make your way to it through our Step tourneys running daily!

Richard M
Customer service representative
"

On 28th April I requested the withdrawal again after confirming that 10% of rake fees has been paid by email for 509$ via btc. After waiting for another 5 days and countless emails! I got an email yesterday:
"Hello,

We hope this email finds you well, it is a pleasure for us to assist you.

We have reviewed your account, and we can see your request is processing which means it should be completed in a couple of hours.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Kind Regards,

Becca G
Customer Service Agent
"

Today I sent her another email stating a couple of hours has turned into a day so when will I receive my btc? I got this email in return:

"Hello RUSTY12345,
Your recent cash out request 45695460 in the amount of 509 USD has been cancelled and the funds returned to your DigitalExchange account.

For further information regarding your cash out request, please contact Live Support for assistance or email us at cashier@DigitalExchange.eu.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
The Team at DigitalExchange
"

My withdrawal was REJECTED again! Without giving any reason, these people don't have the courtesy to tell the reason of rejection and just simply say "oh it's rejected again, now keep on waiting for another 10days for us to care".

ACR has the worst ever customer service that I have ever seen. I will keep posting here about my current scenario as I want everyone to know of their doings. It doesn't/shouldn't take 10days for simple withdrawal to be processed, I have emailed them again asking for a reason and will post here once I get the answer. In the meantime please be careful and go elsewhere if you can ACR doesn't care about it's customers.

T

TicketMan4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only received the one email when I first made the withdrawal request.

That was Thursday a week ago now.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just received this email now,

"We hope this email finds you well and in good health, it is a pleasure for us to assist you.

Regarding the cancellation we want to deeply apologize for this and thank you for reaching out to us regarding this matter.

As of today we have been experiencing systems errors with several withdraws that were being processed thus resulting in the cancellation.

Rest assured the money was returned to your account and your funds are more than safe with us, which is why we invite you to process the request again and we will do our best to process it the sooner the better.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime! Stay Safe!

Kind Regards,

Luke P.
Customer Service Representative"

I will be sending another withdrawal request now, lets hope for the best.

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also having trouble with withdraw from Americas Cardroom...

It's been 2 days I've emailed they and still no answer...

I tried to withdraw from the americas cardroom through ecopayz and the deposit to my ecopayz account was very effective. However, due to ecopayz's bureaucracy, I haven't been able to get my money out of there yet. So I sent the money back to the Americas cardroom and I'm trying to withdraw through Pays 4 Fun, when I put the withdrawal amount to the americas cardroom, it tells me that my withdrawal was rejected . I am waiting for their response and anything I will let you know here if everything goes well

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I contact they on Instagram and they answered my e-mail quickly, Well it seems that the problem is with Pay 4 Fun, I have created a bit coin wallet, it was super easy, and could make my withdraw instantly.
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Their support on instagram was very kind and effective, I recomend you to try it

Best regards,
Manjerica1 / João Victor

Hello João!

My name is Serge S. Customer Service Representative of Poker Solutions.

We understand that you want to withdraw with Pays 4 Fun, after a verification your account has not any limitation or block on it, let me ask you the following:

- Did you close the app and open again to check if the issue persist?
- Did you already cleaned cookies and cache?
- Did you uninstall the App and installed again to check if the issue is solved?

Also, you can try to withdraw with any other method to check if the issue is in general or it is just with this method.

Finally, I can see that you provided a Utility Bill on another email, in order to complete the certification process on your account you must provide also the following:

A clear picture of the front side of your Driver’s License or Government Issued ID that clearly states your name and date of birth.

Please respond to this email with the requirements, so we can move forward in this process. You can take good quality pictures of the above requested and attach the files to your response to this email. Please take into consideration that we will not accept scanned documents.

If you are sending your documentation via email, please make sure your email size does not exceed 9 MB. You may reduce the quality of your images or send your paperwork in multiple emails.

We would also like to invite you to check out more information on our promotions page by visiting the following link:

http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! #staysafe and take care of the Coronavirus!

Kind Regards,

Serge S.
Customer Service Representative.

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR IS A JOKE

I played on acr for well over a year or so, made numerous deposits through money gram I never did win enough to request a cash, Then I went on a good zizz and won over 200 in various free rolls when I requested to cash out they refused and I never found out why, also please note they had all my ID docs and I was cleared for cash outs? Since my dealings with that scam site I will not play on any off shore sites, so I am now forced to play on donk club wpt! I miss the old pokerstars I actually did a cash for 1k and finally got a check and cashed it at a walmart but black friday ended that!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Before making a deposit, you need to find out what conditions the site has for withdrawing them. I also fulfilled these conditions before withdrawing money from this site. And by the way, most sites have such conditions.

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got the money in my brazilian bank already, It was my second withdraw from online poker and I'm pretty happy with that.
They were very fast after my e-mails, I was starting to get worried because a lot of ppl seems to have problem with ACR nowadays,
GL with your transactions brother!

This was the last e-mail I got from them after we solve my withdraw problem

Hello João!

My name is Serge S. Customer Service Representative of Poker Solutions.

More than welcome João, you can contact us anytime and I or any of the other agents will be more than glad to assist you!

Have a great day! Greetings from Costa Rica to Brazil.

Kind Regards,

Serge S.
Customer Service Representative.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My payout is still pending, its been more than 72 hours now and they seem to be sleeping. Hope it gets done will post once it gets done.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I am lucky enough to live in EU so I can withdraw with neteller, never had a problem with ACR.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already asked them that everywhere, but they keep giving covid excuses. Today is 16th day for me trying to withdraw from these clowns. A simple withdraw should not take this long. Once the withdrawal is complete I will never return back to this shit site.

P

Puerta2005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
partypoker has a 15% policy that you have to play before you withdrawal.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already completed all the rake requirements, there is simply no reason for them to delay my withdrawal any further. I think they are doing this on purpose. Everyday there are making silly changes to their software, if they have time for that why can't they take out time for a simple btc withdrawal? They want you to beg, simply put.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I have already completed all the rake requirements, there is simply no reason for them to delay my withdrawal any further. I think they are doing this on purpose. Everyday there are making silly changes to their software, if they have time for that why can't they take out time for a simple btc withdrawal? They want you to beg, simply put.
Simply because the two departments are different, what did the ACR rep here say to you, give the ACR rep a chance to get an answer for you.

If you talk to them like you are talking about them here then I wouldn't be surprised if you were put to the bottom of the list.

The ACR rep has helped many members with issues that they have had, you just need to give them time to get an answer for you.

:cool:

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have processed the withdrawal today, sadly took them 20days to do so. I'm glad at least I got my money back..

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember pay out delays next time keep needed money in your pocket.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally made my first withdraw using bitcoin. Was much easier than I thought, I just have to use a couple different wallets to move it around as I am in the US. For anyone else reading this, if you have not already verified your account through ACR, make sure you do it ASAP it will make things alot easier when or if you get to make that big withdraw. I have read many people still have issues like the original poster here, stay on top of them and make them do their jobs! A day will come that there will be other options for american players and it may be issues like this that cost ACR in the long run!

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a crazy story.
Thanks for sharing? :D

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdrawal

Hi,

I have been using ACR for the past 2.5 years now and made a few withdrawals before. Story maybe a little long so bear with me.

I made a deposit of 956$ on 21st April. After playing for a while I needed the money for something else so I thought I should withdraw the remaining 830$ that were left on 22nd April. On 26th April I got a message that my payout has been rejected because I havent played 10% of rake fees. Which is NOT low as some of the people have suggested. Anyway I managed to play that much but because I needed the money I played bigger tourneys and because of which lost some money. After that I asked them if the rake fees has been met and this was their reply:

"Hello,

We hope this email finds you well, It's a pleasure for us to assist you.

At this point you should be able to process your transaction.

Your time and preference is appreciated, we are at your service.

Kind Regards,

We would also like to invite you to check more info on our upcoming Venom tourney. It's a multi-day tourney that guarantees $1 Million to the first-place winner. Check out more info on this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom/
Make your way to it through our Step tourneys running daily!

Richard M
Customer service representative
"

On 28th April I requested the withdrawal again after confirming that 10% of rake fees has been paid by email for 509$ via btc. After waiting for another 5 days and countless emails! I got an email yesterday:
"Hello,

We have reviewed your account, and we can see your request is processing which means it should be completed in a couple of hours.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Kind Regards,

Becca G
Customer Service Agent
"

Today I sent her another email stating a couple of hours has turned into a day so when will I receive my btc? I got this email in return:

"Hello RUSTY12345,
Your recent cash out request 45695460 in the amount of 509 USD has been cancelled and the funds returned to your DigitalExchange account.

For further information regarding your cash out request, please contact Live Support for assistance or email us at cashier@DigitalExchange.eu.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
The Team at DigitalExchange
"

My withdrawal was REJECTED again! Without giving any reason, these people don't have the courtesy to tell the reason of rejection and just simply say "oh it's rejected again, now keep on waiting for another 10days for us to care".

ACR has the worst ever customer service that I have ever seen. I will keep posting here about my current scenario as I want everyone to know of their doings. It doesn't/shouldn't take 10days for simple withdrawal to be processed, I have emailed them again asking for a reason and will post here once I get the answer. In the meantime please be careful and go elsewhere if you can ACR doesn't care about it's customers.

Wow, something more is going on with that site than just a software problem. I haven't dealt with them on any level so I can't say I feel your pain. One thing I might suggest in your search for a new site offshore is be a major red flag. GL at getting your money

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same thing happen at BOL

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play little at ACR. I have only made a retreat and had no problems doing it several years ago. I hope they are treated favorably and I will think hard about whether playing at ACR is a good option.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such stories are thought-provoking (although fortunately I have never had problems with the withdrawal of winnings from this room) Please inform how it will end!

P

Pokerberry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to make a withdrawal at ACR could someone let me know whats the easiest way to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.