ACR withdrawal card

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I am lucky that I live so close to the Canadian Border that I don't have an issue with receiving a check. Sorry to hear about what a hassle this has been, but thank you for sharing with us so we know what we might have gotten in to in hopes of a quick cash out.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Good day,

I'm an official ACR Rep and indeed we paid our customers. We have never had any issue returning money to our customers.

Note that we have different payouts methods with different delivery times and fees. Some of them are totaly free.

Western Union and MoneyGram: Takes from 24-72 after is processed to be delivered. There are fees involved depending on the requested amount.

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Bank Draft: This is a regular check. You are allow to have 1 free every 30 days and the delivery time is from 2-5 weeks since is sent through out regular mail. If you want to receive it before you might pay for a courier which is $65 more but this time the check takes from 1-2 weeks to arrived.

Debit Card: We are currently using 7Capital. Delivery time: 24-72 hours after the processing time. No fees are involved when cashing out.

Pay2Card: Great, fast, secure new cashout option. Delivery time:24-72 hours. Fees: $35 fee. Receive the money onto your card!

Please check on the options you have availble at the cashier and choose the one that suit your needs. Only in Americas Cardroom have the option for different methods with different time frames and fees. Different methods as FREE!

We also encourage you to contact our customer service department or to access our live chat support to get more information at: http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

I live in Australia and would like to know if your debit card option is available to me, also is direct debit into my bank account an option.

Also will I have any problems if I elect to receive a cheque, will I be able to cash it in Australia.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As stupid as this question, may seem how do I apply for the ACR debit card? Is It like a Debit Card that you get from the bank? If so may you plz send me a link to It, Thanks:)

Good day,

Our preferred cash out option is a reloadable debit card from 7Capital. You can use it to pull money from the ATM or for purchases. Plus, we do not charge any fees to process your cashout and the money is ready on the card within 3-5 business days after the cash out is approved by the payments department. I can email you more info on it if you wish.

You can then use your reloadable card to make purchases at retail outlets, or withdraw cash at your leisure; it is accepted internationally

Please send me a PM with your user information in order to forward the 7Capital details.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in Australia and would like to know if your debit card option is available to me, also is direct debit into my bank account an option.

Also will I have any problems if I elect to receive a cheque, will I be able to cash it in Australia.

Good day,

Unfortunately the Debit Card option is only for US and Canadian customers only. However we have some other options allow for customer in Australia.

Please check the information bellow:
neteller
skrill
BitCoin
Bank Draft (checks)

You will be more than able to cash your check in Autralia also.

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should definitely be able to cash out. Just be prepared for an ordeal. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing.

My account was certified with me sending in the right documents. So once i choose to do a cashout i will let you know what happens.

A

alexinc89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody have any experience with America's Cardroom pre paid debit card?

Do they send the prepaid card? Can you withdraw the money at any atm machine? I live in Mississippi and have concerns with getting cash out of an atm with it, especially here. And do I have this correct, that when you cash out from the card room they would put your desired withdrawal amount on the pre paid card?

Much thanks as always
Alex

A

alexinc89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And can I get a card when I set up my account before withdrawing?

drgilbert4

drgilbert4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
America's Cardroom

Haven't heard of prepaid debit card withdrawal method. Is it supposed to be faster?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do they send the prepaid card? Can you withdraw the money at any atm machine? I live in Mississippi and have concerns with getting cash out of an atm with it, especially here. And do I have this correct, that when you cash out from the card room they would put your desired withdrawal amount on the pre paid card?

Much thanks as always
Alex

Good day,

Do they send the prepaid card?
Yes, we then send you your card, no charge, via UPS.

Can you withdraw the money at any atm machine?
That is correct. You can also use your reloadable card to make purchases at retail outlets, or withdraw cash at your leisure; it is accepted internationally.

And do I have this correct, that when you cash out from the card room they would put your desired withdrawal amount on the pre paid card?
Yes, Once you have received the card, you may request your payouts, the funds will be transferred automatically to your card within 2-4 business days from when your cash out is approved.

if you want more information about the card you can contact our customer support at 1-877-314-4195 or I will be more than happy to send an email to your email address if you send me a private message with your username

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't heard of prepaid debit card withdrawal method. Is it supposed to be faster?

It is one of the fastest methods we have right now. Please note that we also have BitCoin which is the fastest method with no more than 24 hours delivery time

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And can I get a card when I set up my account before withdrawing?

That is correct alexinc89,

You can request your card even if you are not withdrawing funds.

Regards

A

alexinc89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you so much yall will be heading from me soon.