ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Funds made it to the card March 4th. I initially applied for the card on February 7th.

R

rnino23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im glad everything worked out for u....I will stir away from this method seeing how much hassle it was 4 u.....thanks for all updates and insight

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ScooperNova,

How's that card working out for you? Have you tried anymore withdrawals onto it? And have the FEE's been as bad as they appeared at first? What did you withdrawal and how much did you actually end-up with? And, does the second withdrawal have as many FEE's included or were they just a first time sort of thing?

C

Cellmate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Card

The ACR Card sounds convenient, I play at betonline most of the time, but if there is a withdrawal card involved i'm probably going to switch to that site.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tried for my second cashout to the card yesterday, and it came back rejected in 20 minutes. They said it's "down". Sad.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, after chatting and emailing back and forth with ACR support, the debit card they sent me just a short time ago is no longer valid. I just paid out the wazoo for the card and cashed out one time. This was my second attempt, and all those fees were wasted. They didn't offer to help me out in any way than let me cashout for a HUGE fee (checks don't cash around here), or I could resubmit everything and apply for a new one and pay a fresh round of exorbiant fees!!! That took a long time, and a TON of hassle, as you would know if you've read this thread. It's almost funny how much of a circus it is to cashout. $60 Western Union? MFers are crazy.

Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind that both sides of this coin are a tough sell. The fact that we are in the US makes it just as complicated, probably more-so, for the poker sites to deal with us as it is for us to deal with them. Cross your fingers and write your congressman and senator, plan for the worst and hope for the best.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Keep in mind that both sides of this coin are a tough sell. The fact that we are in the US makes it just as complicated, probably more-so, for the poker sites to deal with us as it is for us to deal with them. Cross your fingers and write your congressman and senator, plan for the worst and hope for the best.

I feel so sorry for them. Is that why they charge $60 to send a money order? I sent a money order last week, it cost $5. Your comment is WAY off base.

F

Fussy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They ****ed me over when I tried to cash 2,000. I deposit 80$, in an hour or so , I turn it into almost 2,200. I tried to cash that and later they sent me the security bullshit, and I was so pissed that I gambled off the money, I guess that is what they want you to do when they deny you payment, and not to mention that the entire cashout process was done with the help of their support staff, ugh i was so mad

Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel so sorry for them. Is that why they charge $60 to send a money order? I sent a money order last week, it cost $5. Your comment is WAY off base.

I'm not defending them, merely pointing out that the logistics of all of it is screwed up in transit no matter what we or they do because of our legislative regulations on money transfers to and from gambling entities. They are in an insanely profitable business and they are absolutely milking each and every customer for the maximum possible value, I won't argue that point at all because it's the truth. The point I am making is that even if they were giving us a good deal on withdrawals, it is still a hard bargain on our end to ever get that money into our hands, even after they have sent it.

The debit card idea seemed wonderful, I thank you for proving to us that, as always, there is no such thing as a free lunch. I guess as a player in America, you have to accept that your profit margin will have to be significantly higher to break even than elsewhere in the world just due to the troubling cashout process and your profit margin also has to compensate for the risk that your bankroll may disappear at any time for no reason at all. Depressing.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm not defending them, merely pointing out that the logistics of all of it is screwed up in transit no matter what we or they do because of our legislative regulations on money transfers to and from gambling entities. They are in an insanely profitable business and they are absolutely milking each and every customer for the maximum possible value, I won't argue that point at all because it's the truth. The point I am making is that even if they were giving us a good deal on withdrawals, it is still a hard bargain on our end to ever get that money into our hands, even after they have sent it.

The debit card idea seemed wonderful, I thank you for proving to us that, as always, there is no such thing as a free lunch. I guess as a player in America, you have to accept that your profit margin will have to be significantly higher to break even than elsewhere in the world just due to the troubling cashout process and your profit margin also has to compensate for the risk that your bankroll may disappear at any time for no reason at all. Depressing.

I hear you. Thank you for those insightful comments. It's my choice whether to play by their rules or not, so I'm just blowing hot air. I had 166 in my account and I cashed for 100 plus 60 fee so I won't likely play there anymore due to the $60 cashout fee. I'm glad the checks work for most people, that would be awesome. I really don't understand after all the rake I've paid why they wouldn't at least give me one low cost cashout option since they cancelled my card so soon after I recieved it and paid a ton of fees. I guess the gouge is more than they planned on making in rake? Ahh, well, like I said it's my choice whether to play there or not. They make the rules. I got some points and like 6 bucks, so maybe ill get lucky again and get it back to 160 and just keep tapping them. lol.

EDIT: at the time I tried to initiate the debit card cashout, I was 597 in the Beast. I would say I contributed a fair amount of rake in that time.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WOW. I've now tried to get my western union money on 3 consecutive days at two seperate locations. There is no transaction matching the information they provided. I even tracked it on WUs website and nothing is found. This shit is crazy.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just chatted with them. Explained they can easily go to Western Union's website and enter the information they sent me and see that it is fraudulent. They said it will take 24 hours to get back to me.

Edit: I wanted to add that I hit the email chat button at the end of my session, and 30 minutes later they haven't emailed that to me. I do have screenshots though.

Last edited:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's been 24 hours on this WU issue, and no word as they promised. It's so bad I feel like they are laughing at me.

Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I vaguely get the feeling that us USA players are about to be left behind wondering where poker went.

VinnyStrat

VinnyStrat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't I just see a commercial on TV this past weekend that Americas Card Room was taking US players? I guess you can afford a lot of TV time if you're not making any payouts!

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've seen some talk in other threads recently about this option. The 345 card was in use when this thread was created. Now it's a capital card. Bump.

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen some talk in other threads recently about this option. The 345 card was in use when this thread was created. Now it's a capital card. Bump.

So one question. Does ACR actually pay? No care for the pre paid card but do they actualy follow through with WU cashout option? Anyone have info on this at all?

M

Myar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I need to look into their payouts a bit more. Looked somewhere and didnt see any issues, not sure how long ago that was though. Building a BR from nothing, would hate to be wasting my time...

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So one question. Does ACR actually pay? No care for the pre paid card but do they actualy follow through with WU cashout option? Anyone have info on this at all?

I got a WU cashout. I did receive it, but it was a nightmare. I went to three WU locations across three days, and no transaction was found. After contacting support four times, and spending way too much time convincing them they screwed up, they informed me they sent it to canada. I'm in the U.S. Also, it cost $60. When I sent them money via WU, it cost $5.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day,

I'm an official ACR Rep and indeed we paid our customers. We have never had any issue returning money to our customers.

Note that we have different payouts methods with different delivery times and fees. Some of them are totaly free.

Western Union and MoneyGram: Takes from 24-72 after is processed to be delivered. There are fees involved depending on the requested amount.

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Bank Draft: This is a regular check. You are allow to have 1 free every 30 days and the delivery time is from 2-5 weeks since is sent through out regular mail. If you want to receive it before you might pay for a courier which is $65 more but this time the check takes from 1-2 weeks to arrived.

Debit Card: We are currently using 7Capital. Delivery time: 24-72 hours after the processing time. No fees are involved when cashing out.

Pay2Card: Great, fast, secure new cashout option. Delivery time:24-72 hours. Fees: $35 fee. Receive the money onto your card!

Please check on the options you have availble at the cashier and choose the one that suit your needs. Only in Americas Cardroom have the option for different methods with different time frames and fees. Different methods as FREE!

We also encourage you to contact our customer service department or to access our live chat support to get more information at: http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a WU cashout. I did receive it, but it was a nightmare. I went to three WU locations across three days, and no transaction was found. After contacting support four times, and spending way too much time convincing them they screwed up, they informed me they sent it to Canada. I'm in the U.S. Also, it cost $60. When I sent them money via WU, it cost $5.

Yeah in the middle of this hassle of trying to get my account fully verified. Since i just moved to this location and its temporary until i move to Belgium im attempting to find another way around this utility bill crud. Seeing if what i sent will work. And is it really a $60 fee for WU? I do know ive sent cash to even Belgium recently and it only cost me like $20 to send $500 to Belgium. I will update this thread if i can get all of this taken care of.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day,

I'm an official ACR Rep and indeed we paid our customers. We have never had any issue returning money to our customers.

Note that we have different payouts methods with different delivery times and fees. Some of them are totaly free.

Western Union and MoneyGram: Takes from 24-72 after is processed to be delivered. There are fees involved depending on the requested amount.

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Bank Draft: This is a regular check. You are allow to have 1 free every 30 days and the delivery time is from 2-5 weeks since is sent through out regular mail. If you want to receive it before you might pay for a courier which is $65 more but this time the check takes from 1-2 weeks to arrived.

Debit Card: We are currently using 7Capital. Delivery time: 24-72 hours after the processing time. No fees are involved when cashing out.

Pay2Card: Great, fast, secure new cashout option. Delivery time:24-72 hours. Fees: $35 fee. Receive the money onto your card!

Please check on the options you have availble at the cashier and choose the one that suit your needs. Only in Americas Cardroom have the option for different methods with different time frames and fees. Different methods as FREE!

We also encourage you to contact our customer service department or to access our live chat support to get more information at: http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

As stupid as this question, may seem how do I apply for the ACR debit card? Is It like a Debit Card that you get from the bank? If so may you plz send me a link to It, Thanks:)

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As stupid as this question, may seem how do I apply for the ACR debit card? Is It like a Debit Card that you get from the bank? If so may you plz send me a link to It, Thanks:)

I actually believe you can just go onto the poker client itself and go to the cashout tab and im pretty sure it has a link to print out the form and send it to them in an email. But dont quote me 100% on that

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I guess I need to look into their payouts a bit more. Looked somewhere and didnt see any issues, not sure how long ago that was though. Building a BR from nothing, would hate to be wasting my time...

You should definitely be able to cash out. Just be prepared for an ordeal. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing.