ACR unable to withdraw BTC to hardware wallet address

M

matt0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never traded with BTC, but decided to buy a Ledger Nano S to be able to withdraw from ACR, without the risk of losing the money on an e-wallet due to the money coming from a gambling site.

As it turns out, ACR doesn't support transfers to "bc1" addresses, which I am not completely sure what is?

The reason I make this post is either to get some advice on how to get the money onto my hardware ledger, or a good trusted e-wallet that allows money from ACR without banning you.

ACR support recommened coin.App and blockchain.com/wallet, which both have very low ratings on Trustpilot. So does ecoPayz, which I don't really want to get into for the same reason.

Thanks for any advice here.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to the forum matt,

There are already many threads about ACR and Bitcoin. Just write ACR bitcoin to the search field and find some opinions :)

ACR doesn't support transfers to "bc1" addresses, which I am not completely sure what is?

https://paxful.com/support/en-us/articles/360013076679-Bitcoin-address-types

The reason I make this post is either to get some advice on how to get the money onto my hardware ledger, or a good trusted e-wallet that allows money from ACR without banning you.

One way to do things is to create a paper wallet for your ACR withdraw. Then, when you find an e-wallet that is trustworthy you can transfer your funds from paper to e-wallet, and from e-wallet to Ledger.
Or maybe withdraw from ACR with some other method...

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I have never traded with BTC, but decided to buy a Ledger Nano S to be able to withdraw from ACR, without the risk of losing the money on an e-wallet due to the money coming from a gambling site.

As it turns out, ACR doesn't support transfers to "bc1" addresses, which I am not completely sure what is?

ACR support recommened coin.app and blockchain.com/wallet, which both have very low ratings on Trustpilot. So does ecoPayz, which I don't really want to get into for the same reason.

Thanks for any advice here.

if you have ledger nano , then ask for eth withdrawal or litecoin .. if you want btc only ask for btc segwit . thats the old legacy address. the bc1 is segwit negative address. if you dont know and dont want to take risk , just ask for ETH withdrawl

Best of luck