ACR Scamming Hard

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got an email from ACR saying that my deposit of $200 was going to take 5-6 business days to process.

Now I have gotten an email from their banking company saying my e-transfer has been declined and to contact ACR support for more information.

Issue is, an E-transfer can't even be 'declined' after it's been processed. They already accepted it and pocketed my money through their 3rd party vendor.

They are now refusing to give me back my money, and are asking for information that doesn't even exist, to do an 'investigation'.

It's the most ridiculous thing, they requested money from me, I accepted the e-transfer, now they said it was declined, but have my money?

It doesn't make any sense.

They are most likely scamming. Beware. Will update if they return my money.

Last edited:
pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow that's unfortunate !!! I dont play there so I know nothing about acr hope you get this resolved because that's some bs.

I got an email from ACR saying that my deposit of $200 was going to take 5-6 business days to process.

Now I have gotten an email from their banking company saying my e-transfer has been declined and to contact ACR support for more information.

Issue is, an E-transfer can't even be 'declined' after it's been processed. They already accepted it and pocketed my money through their 3rd party vendor.

They are now refusing to give me back my money, and are asking for information that doesn't even exist, to do an 'investigation'.

It's the most ridiculous thing, they requested money from me, I accepted the e-transfer, now they said it was declined, but have my money?

lignerant131

lignerant131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just sayin

Since I have an infatuation with slots I have deposited hundreds of times literally on ACR and NVR once had any problem with btc deposits r u sure u did everything correct? Just sayin

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I have an infatuation with slots I have deposited hundreds of times literally on ACR and NVR once had any problem with btc deposits r u sure u did everything correct? Just sayin
It's impossible to mess up, they send you a request for money via e-transfer. You just click accept and it's done.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR might got soe esplainin to do

jus sayn

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay I got my money from ACR. Although they are still toxic for not returning my money immediately, I thought I should update and let those who were concerned know that I did get to retrieve my money.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear the result!!! I like ACR and the way they handle business. The site always is trying to improve things and make customer experience #1. Good luck to you in the future and may you have many more cashes to come.