M

m0de01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i deposit 2 times with btc
now i want a small withdraw

is it possible to get funds on skrill or neteller?
i only see in cashier options:
crypto btc and ecopayz. anyone know this? from germany

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hi

About a year and a half ago WPN (ACR & BCP) stopped offering Skrill & Neteller as payment options altogether. If you want to withdraw via ecoPayz you will need to deposit via this method first. I use ecoPayz for all my ACR banking it is quick, easy and no fees.

For any poker room I have played on, in order to get a withdrawal processed to the ewallets - Skrill, Neteller & ecoPayz you must make a deposit with your ewallet account on the poker room first.

For Crytpo withdrawals like to bitcoin some poker rooms will allow you to withdraw without a deposit, which is the case with ACR .

C

chakalaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to help, so how can I withdrawl, because I can use only bitcoin, crypto or player to player, BUT when I want to use any other method I cannot, because it's not method I make a deposit. It's not fair and feel disapointed.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to help, so how can I withdrawl, because I can use only bitcoin, crypto or player to player, BUT when I want to use any other method I cannot, because it's not method I make a deposit. It's not fair and feel disapointed.

Our CS reps will be more than happy to assist you with your available withdrawal methods, they will need to access your account and will provide you a reply by email, please contact them directly to support@winningpokernetwork.com

ACR Rep

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

From what made a deposit, they withdraw there.

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canceling BTC Payout

I need help canceling my BTC payout !

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to create an account at combibase.com to withdraw it for bitcoin, I don't have a credit card so I only use skrill, but if I could withdraw but bitcoin I have not withdrawn yet because I have very little money I want it to accumulate, good luck friend with your mega retirement. ;)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The long answer is no... you have to go back to crypto.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need help canceling my BTC payout !

Hi, if you still need help, please send me a private message with yous screen name and amount to cancel, to further assist you.

ACR Rep

JVR4UL

JVR4UL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hey bud, try PokerKing, is also from WinningPokerNetwork, they allow neteller and skrill to make deposits and cashouts..

G

gazbill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
withdraw question

what do i do when it says not verified but shows that i am verified? i would like to make a withdraw but cant because saying im not verified.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do i do when it says not verified but shows that i am verified? i would like to make a withdraw but cant because saying im not verified.

Hello! Please send us a DM with your screen name so we can check the status.

G

gazbill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdraw

This site will not allow me to send private messages because I have not posted 100 times.

G

gazbill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdraw

I have to post 15 times before I can receive or send private messages so my username is gazbill2

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to post 15 times before I can receive or send private messages so my username is gazbill2

Seems like you still not verified your account, there are some documents pending, our CS dept will send you an email with the require docs, that way you can complete this verification process and will be able to withdrawal your funds.

ACR Rep