ACR doesn't accept prepaid visas?

B

Bobby6Hill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After playing countless of freerolls i thought maybe it was a good time to put some money on my account, i thought it would be a good idea to go out and buy a prepaid visa but when i tried loading it up to my surprise my transactions keep getting rejected, it says that they accept visas but not prepaids..? what do you use to add funds to your account?

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin is the best way to deposit and withdraw.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup- no go with the prepaids. I'm in the US also. One thing you CAN do -tho crypto is the way to go- BTC - but if you already have the card and want to useit. You can use the prepaid card to add money to paypal.... then use your paypal mastercard/debit on ACR. I know cause I've done it. But still not preferred method.
If you use a card- even one that is accepted- your card gets billed for slightly more than you get to play with. Fees. This doesn't happen with cyrpto.

R

rlockhoff48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After playing countless of freerolls i thought maybe it was a good time to put some money on my account, i thought it would be a good idea to go out and buy a prepaid visa but when i tried loading it up to my surprise my transactions keep getting rejected, it says that they accept visas but not prepaids..? what do you use to add funds to your account?
I use visa card but they charge 10%. when I started thay did not charge 10%,

R

rlockhoff48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr is a good poker site but thay are rought on money games,thay raise erery hand.

R

rlockhoff48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr freerools are easer than money games , but passwords are hard to find sometime.

R

rlockhoff48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
crypto is that the way to go, I heard you have to make a wallet ,I don't know how , you have to buy bitcoin, than you have to pay a fee, if I want to buy $50.00 how much would it cost.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS doesn't have any depo frees. BTW, btc is coming back.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ecopayz (if it is available to you in your country) is the best method for deposit/withdrawal on ACR. It takes about a week to get verified on Ecopayz but it is well worth the wait (many poker sites accept Ecopayz ).