ACR crypto payout limit

shingyjj

shingyjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am unable to withdraw from ACR using any of the different crypto methods. I get the "Your payout request could not be completed because it exceeds the monthly crypto currency payout limits on your account"

I've seen they have a 24 hour rule on pulling money out but this has been 48 hours. I can't find anything on a monthly limit though. Anyone else have this issue before?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am unable to withdraw from ACR using any of the different crypto methods. I get the "Your payout request could not be completed because it exceeds the monthly crypto currency payout limits on your account"

I've seen they have a 24 hour rule on pulling money out but this has been 48 hours. I can't find anything on a monthly limit though. Anyone else have this issue before?

Please be so kind and send your inquiry by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com. and they will gladly assist you.

ACR Rep

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I had a similar problem from Ecopys, and it was not in the amount of money, but in the number of withdrawals. Then I was able to figure out that 1 per week is allowed for my withdrawal method. I think that this is the reason for your problem, ask the support how often you can withdraw cryptocurrency.