ACR Chargeback Withdrawal. WTF is this all about?

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got home from work today and was a bit surprised to find that my poker account at Americas Cardroom was drained to zero. I clicked on the transaction tab and discovered that at 4:07pm ET there was a withdrawal of $110 listed as a Chargeback Withdrawal. The category was listed as FRAUD. I don't even no what a chargeback withdrawal is. I made my deposit with Bitcoin, not a credit card. Anyone else ever have this happen? Of course I contacted support immediately but I fully expect to get the usual boiler plate "We'll look into" it response

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Chargeback Withdrawal is a the reversal of a deposit via credit card (CC) it comes directly from the bank that issued the CC. Normally it is something like use of unauthorised CC.

Check your transaction history if no card deposits then it is a total blunder by ACR. You should not only ask for your funds to be returned but some sort of compensation for their error. Time=Money and they would have robbed you the opportunity to play games due to their error.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got home from work today and was a bit surprised to find that my poker account at Americas Cardroom was drained to zero. I clicked on the transaction tab and discovered that at 4:07pm ET there was a withdrawal of $110 listed as a Chargeback Withdrawal. The category was listed as FRAUD. I don't even no what a chargeback withdrawal is. I made my deposit with Bitcoin, not a credit card. Anyone else ever have this happen? Of course I contacted support immediately but I fully expect to get the usual boiler plate "We'll look into" it response

I have never seen a case like this ... Have you solved the problem?
In the topic of the rooms here at the CC in ACR you may be able to speed up the process.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the truth no problem with ACR
very good everything both in deposit and withdrawals
Rare if the deposit was in bitcoin
let me know if the problem is solved
Thank you

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry people, I completely forgot about this thread. What it was, or what they say it was, is that several years ago I made a credit card deposit and then canceled the transaction. That seemed strange to me as I would never do that. It might be possible that my wife cancelled it not recognizing what it was but she says no way.

I was a little annoyed that they handled it the way they did. They waited for me to run my bankroll up and then just confiscated it with out any prior notification. If they were worried that I'd withdraw it if they tipped me off they might have just put a freeze on the account but I guess they were worried I'd lose it before they could get their piece.

I play at BetOnline now. I won't ever put a dime back on ACR.