ACR changed

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
  • Be kindly advised that your withdrawal is based on a recent deposit. Funds deposited are meant for you to fund your account in order to access the games we offer. You can cash out any earnings coming from our games but you must generate at least 10% of rake revenue over the amount deposited to be eligible for a payout.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cannot withdraw freeroll money

I withdrew some months back. Now I cannot.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What does this Mean?

So, if you win a 1000 tourney you can't get any money out?

And does that statement mean they have to rake 10% MORE than your deposit?
or does it mean 10% OF your deposit

and how do you track your rake?
I haven't been paying any attention to my rake

I assume this is the same policy at Black Chip, where I play

This kinda ruins the game for me on this network

TC

Last edited:
F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you win a freeroll you need to play for them to pay.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The rest of your questions I haven't learned yet.

ACR was cool. Now they're full of shit. Can I trust them now?

J

jarisonbets

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll withdrawals

beginner in poker, and today I'm playing at ACR, and I'm updating the freerolls, but with this new rule difficult for me because I don't have a deposit made at ACR yet

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and how do you track your rake?

If you play tournaments, the rake is typically around 10%. So in round numbers, if you deposit 100$, you will need to buy into tournaments for a total of 100$, before you can request a withdrawal. Which basically just mean, they dont want people to use them like an alternative to a bank moving money in and out all the time.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What ACR wants is not important.

They changed the rules in the middle of the game-wrong.

J

Jere Rivard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to get American card room to ban Russians for site. The A holes sent me a canned responses their are looking into it, LOL. Then they blocked my chat for harassing's Russians. Free speech not on Americans.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to get American card room to ban Russians for site. The A holes sent me a canned responses their are looking into it, LOL. Then they blocked my chat for harassing's Russians. Free speech not on Americans.
What were you saying? Did it violate the TOA? Free speech is not guaranteed by any business. It is only guaranteed that the U.S. government will not infringe your right.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They betta be russian to give me my motha farken money.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play tournaments, the rake is typically around 10%. So in round numbers, if you deposit 100$, you will need to buy into tournaments for a total of 100$, before you can request a withdrawal. Which basically just mean, they dont want people to use them like an alternative to a bank moving money in and out all the time.

...and it has been like this for some time now. I dont know what these guys are moaning about. On practically all other sites its the same.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
They blocked your chat because you acted like a moron.

:top:
What were you saying? Did it violate the TOA? Free speech is not guaranteed by any business. It is only guaranteed that the U.S. government will not infringe your right.
Of course it would have been against TOA, they wouldn't have done it if it wasn't

Just look at the crap he is saying about the mods here at CC.

He's a clown.

Sorry, my bad tried to do the right thing and tell what happened; But this Chat Room is full of Russian trolls and I can not defined myself without getting deleted. Happy trails to all the trolls and Mods....................

Courage
What in your opinion is the right thing to do, is it abuse Russian poker players that have no control over what their government says or does.

Act like a fool and your chat will be banned.

Say crap about the mods here at CC and hopefully you will be banned here also.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't hijack my thread. The most important thing any poker site has is credibility by giving me my money without reservation or added rules.