ACR BTC withdrawals

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone here have experience with ACR Bitcoin withdrawals? If so how long does it usually take before they arrive on your account?

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the first time they gave me huge run around and it took like a week. However since then it has been within 24hrs.

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first time they gave me huge run around and it took like a week. However since then it has been within 24hrs.

Thanks. I guess that I will have to be very patient then.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Does anyone here have experience with ACR Bitcoin withdrawals? If so how long does it usually take before they arrive on your account?
Have had same day cash outs and have had to wait a couple days. Most of the time within 24hrs.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have had same day cash outs and have had to wait a couple days. Most of the time within 24hrs.

ACR doesn't send me a heads up once the cash out has been completed. Do you get a notification? I use Blockchain as an intermediary and have to periodically check the site to see if the BTC funds are there.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR doesn't send me a heads up once the cash out has been completed. Do you get a notification? I use Blockchain as an intermediary and have to periodically check the site to see if the BTC funds are there.
I believe they have started sending notifications but slow by email, by the time I have received anything from ACR in the past I have already cashed out. You might consider using Electrum if you are at a desktop during the day, I have used it and like it because as soon as the bitcoin comes in I get a sidebar alert on my Windows PC, but I use blockchain sometimes because I always have my phone on me and it is easy to check. If you want to check the status in the ACR client just click the big "DEPOSIT" button at the bottom right of the main lobby and then click on the small "Transaction History" link I circled in the picture and you will get your last 10 transactions including cash outs (Think it is last 10 of month) and the status of the cash out and the definition of the term listed for the status.

Last edited:
J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Don't they send a message when there are incoming transactions? I use one of the larger exchanges and will get an e-mail when there is a deposit.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe they have started sending notifications but slow by email, by the time I have received anything from ACR in the past I have already cashed out. You might consider using Electrum if you are at a desktop during the day, I have used it and like it because as soon as the bitcoin comes in I get a sidebar alert on my Windows PC, but I use blockchain sometimes because I always have my phone on me and it is easy to check. If you want to check the status in the ACR client just click the big "DEPOSIT" button at the bottom right of the main lobby and then click on the small "Transaction History" link I circled in the picture and you will get your last 10 transactions including cash outs (Think it is last 10 of month) and the status of the cash out and the definition of the term listed for the status.

Thank you! I had been looking under the "Financial History" tab in deposits and payouts. Didn't know there is a "transaction history" in the Withdrawal tab.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks. I guess that I will have to be very patient then.
I use bitcoin but goes to blockchain first usually u get an email with a # and u can go to blockchain and check on the progress.