ACR bitcoin withdrawal - 6 days and counting :(

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashing Out-Withdrawal from ACR

Hello, So I am about to withdraw from ACR for the first time. (Feels great not gonna lie)

So I am going to be withdrawing using bitcoin, just curious if anyone has done this yet?

If so, How long did it take the $ to go from ACR to your bitcoin once you requested to withdraw and also how long did it take for $ in your bitcoin to go into your bank or debit card?

Thanks

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to have the least amount of hassle, give them a heads up that you will be withdrawing, either through chat or, email... then they will promptly process it

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...how long did it take for $ in your bitcoin to go into your bank or debit card?

This part depends on many things. Your country (and state if USA), which processor you're gonna use, and your bank.

I'm in the USA in a state where Coinbase can legally operate. I use a credit union and when I sell BTC > USD into my "bank" account it takes 2-3 days. I've also transferred Coinbase > USD paypal > Bank which takes about 1-2 days (instant Coinbase > Paypal).

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This part depends on many things. Your country (and state if USA), which processor you're gonna use, and your bank.

I'm in the USA in a state where Coinbase can legally operate. I use a credit union and when I sell BTC > USD into my "bank" account it takes 2-3 days. I've also transferred Coinbase > USD Paypal > Bank which takes about 1-2 days (instant Coinbase > Paypal).

Thank you.
See i sent my coinbase funds to my PayPal 2-3 days ago and dont see it

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I am very surprised to hear this. It used to be instant, but I have not tried via PayPal in almost a year, so things might have changed.

Is there an estimated time of completion in the status on the transaction?

J

joe cherry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawal from acr

If i make a withdrawal with bitcoin on acr should i send it to coinbase first or is it ok to send it to cashapp?

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If i make a withdrawal with bitcoin on acr should i send it to coinbase first or is it ok to send it to cashapp?
Do not send straight to COINBASE, use a wallet to transfer from ACR. Then you can tansfer to COINBASE. from user agreement @ COINBASE "Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance"

Kingofcapital

Kingofcapital

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Joe I've withdrawn many times straight to cashapp with no issues so far. I've found it's very reliable. If you havent already, maybe consider ordering a cash App debit card you get to customize it and its laser engraved pretty cool actually!!:D

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I get that there is a huge increase in deposits and withdrawals coming in an out of ACR with the covid19 related shutdowns, but man this is getting out of control.

I've seen people on twitter claiming 10 days or more and still have received nothing. Prior to this, ACR would have my money in my bitcoin wallet within 24-36hrs after requesting the withdrawal, but am currently at 6 days and it's still pending.:wavey:

Anyone else waiting on an acr withdrawal?

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
UPDATE

Bitcoin payout did finally show up in my wallet about an hour ago. 6 days start to finish.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Amerikas Cardrum is increasingly disappointing players in Russia. I don’t understand why it was necessary to contact cryptocurrency. Does this have any practical explanation?

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Amerikas Cardrum is increasingly disappointing players in Russia. I don’t understand why it was necessary to contact cryptocurrency. Does this have any practical explanation?

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but the reason crypto payouts are slow is because of the huge influx of new players because of the covid19 shutdowns. ACR normally gets me paids within 24-36hrs for bitcoin.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should have withdrawn bitcoin to my blockchain wallet while Ecopayz is great for depositing and cheap in fairness got hit with a $35 fee withdrawing $628 from ACR to Ecopayz then another $6 roughly to transfer to my bank $41 in total.:eek:
Took 5 days to get to Ecopayz now waiting until gets to bank withdrawal options and processor fees for ACR are dissappointing 10% visa strange and with bitcoin appearing to be the best but even that fluctuates wildly and is not a very stable option.

Darwinjose14

Darwinjose14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Good afternoon everyone, I would like to know your opinion which wallet you recommend me to make a deposit and withdraw money from pokerstars.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello Good afternoon everyone, I would like to know your opinion which wallet you recommend me to make a deposit and withdraw money from Pokerstars.
My choice for purchasing bitcoin is CashApp I then send to blockchain wallet and then send to Americas Cardroom (ACR) the only reason I send to blockchain wallet is that I am worried about CashApp banning my account for sending to a gambling site but I don't think they have started doing that yet but better safe than sorry in my opinion. Here is a video from twitter of Michael Loncar using CashApp to deposit on ACR he does not first send to blockchain wallet. https://twitter.com/Michael_Loncar/status/1245892761514991621

Edit: Sorry I just noticed you said PokerStars... This thread started on ACR withdrawal time and I assumed you were talking about ACR. I should have read your post better. I will leave this post here though because I think it will probably help someone. It might even help you as well I don't know.

Last edited:
A

ALMOSTFAMOUS26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone cashed out by check on ACR?

They say 4-8 weeks don’t see that as possible.

Next time will use BTC, but already processed.

Thanks.

A

ALMOSTFAMOUS26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks.

T

TicketMan4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still waiting on one BTC withdrawal I requested last Thursday evening and another one from earlier today. I need to pay rent and buy groceries. This is not funny anymore.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still waiting on one BTC withdrawal I requested last Thursday evening and another one from earlier today. I need to pay rent and buy groceries. This is not funny anymore.

Hello, we are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed. Full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ouch, I had withdrew from BO and it was real fast. Don't remember how fast now it was a bit ago, but it was almost right away.

T

TicketMan4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, we are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed. Full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

I understand 24hrs processing but this isn't my first BTC withdrawal since joining ACR.

I have already had all necessary documents submitted and verified so when you say, "might take up to 15 business days", it just sounds like an excuse to me.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks.
I have withdrawn by check before but it was last year. They took about 3 weeks then. My checks came from a bank out of canada.

T

TicketMan4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have withdrawn by check before but it was last year. They took about 3 weeks then. My checks came from a bank out of Canada.
Tried that one on another site. My bank wouldn't cash cheque from another country.

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made a wothdraw this week from ACR to Ecopayz and it was fine, less then 2 days receive the money in my Eco account