ACR Bitcoin Withdrawal

F

frankm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope everyone is doing good.

I have a question, I requested my first bitcoin withdrawal on ACR on Saturday and it is still pending as of now. How long do they usually take? I emailed them earlier this morning and there has been no response. Looks like they have no phone number as well as live chat is down.

Thanks fellas

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I have a question, I requested my first bitcoin withdrawal on ACR on Saturday and it is still pending as of now. How long do they usually take? I emailed them earlier this morning and there has been no response. Looks like they have no phone number as well as live chat is down.

Thanks fellas
Most times if you request the withdrawal on Saturday or Sunday you should probably not expect to have it completed until at least 24 hours after Monday at 7AM ET... So I would start checking for it after 7AM ET Tuesday. The last Sunday one I did arrived Tuesday in the afternoon about 2 PM.

F

frankm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most times if you request the withdrawal on Saturday or Sunday you should probably not expect to have it completed until at least 24 hours after Monday at 7AM ET... So I would start checking for it after 7AM ET Tuesday. The last Sunday one I did arrived Tuesday in the afternoon about 2 PM.

Thanks pal

F

frankm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing as of yet. Is this normal? I have used other gaming sites and this is literally the longest I have ever waited when it comes to a bitcoin withdrawal

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing as of yet. Is this normal? I have used other gaming sites and this is literally the longest I have ever waited when it comes to a bitcoin withdrawal

If you are still waiting for the payout please let me know. Send me your screenname, the email address registered to your account and the amount of the transaction so I can check with the team in charge.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you get it? If so when? Just so others can know, was there a problem withdrawal or were you told this was normal?

F

frankm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you get it? If so when? Just so others can know, was there a problem withdrawal or were you told this was normal?

They never responded and never processed my withdrawal. I requested for them to close my account. If they needed documents, they should have just contacted me and requested it. I didnt even get that from them. I have played in a bunch of gaming sites from interiors, 5dimes, and betonline and I usually on a bitcoin payout the longest I have ever waited is 48 hours in most cases i have gotten my payout same day.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They never responded and never processed my withdrawal. I requested for them to close my account. If they needed documents, they should have just contacted me and requested it. I didnt even get that from them. I have played in a bunch of gaming sites from interiors, 5dimes, and betonline and I usually on a bitcoin payout the longest I have ever waited is 48 hours in most cases i have gotten my payout same day.

Have you checked the spam folder? Normally when a withdrawal is canceled, our team sends an email with all the details and the requirements they need to process the cash-out.

F

frankm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you checked the spam folder? Normally when a withdrawal is canceled, our team sends an email with all the details and the requirements they need to process the cash-out.

As of right now the matter is resolved. Thanks

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are still waiting for the payout please let me know. Send me your screenname, the email address registered to your account and the amount of the transaction so I can check with the team in charge.

Hi ACR Rep,

Usually not until 24 hours of withdrawing bitcoin is finished ...

but to me until now still waiting.

How long is the longest?

withdrawal 2020-04-05 now status is still pending....

Regadrs

Attachments

• ACR2.png
    ACR2.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 44
T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck

Thanks fellas

This message I just received —— I also made my request on Sunday at 10:54 pm and they don’t do processing cash outs on weekend. And if u did urs Saturday. Please lmk when you get it. So I can at least have an idea... but good luck to you and me and hope it happens sometime soon.. the acr rep doesn’t care and doesn’t know anything.. every message he sends to my inbox contradicts the previous one. Here he says I hope you get your money. Lol obviously I want my money and then he says hopefully tomorrow. But if u haven’t received it then I’m sure as shit. Out of luck until you get yours. 😞😞

I just received notice that due to the high volume of transactions and deposit/withdrawal request these days, is taking longer than usual, there is a delay on processing payouts, I appreciate your understanding and truly hope you get your winnings as soon as possible. Hopefully by tomorrow.

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha

This is what you told me to do as well. And I gave you the information and nothing. lol just shows that you’re a robot and don’t really have anyway to help... I can’t wait to see how many more weeks I have to wait for a cashout... once this comes I won’t ever deposit I’ll just play free rolls!!! Good luck to all people requesting a payout from ACR... the new normal weeks upon weeks of waiting!!

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
withdrawal 2020-04-05 now status is still pending....:drunken_s:drunken_s:drunken_s

We understand that you are inquiring on your pending Payout
we have 72+ hours to process, we do our best to process this as soon as we can and usually is done on the first 24+ hours but during this day's we are on a high transaction volume, I did send the details to be reviewed so I hope this will be cleared soon. - Joey C (WPN Support)

Attachments

• ACR2.png
    ACR2.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 34
  • acr3.jpg
    acr3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 36
veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Maybe they do have some problems with coinpayments. But for sure if it takes 8 days for a bitcoin withdrawal then its a problem. I hope ACR will look into this matter and solve it as soon as possible

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, first I heave read that they are behind on this. This will scare people away unless they can explain.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Wow, first I heave read that they are behind on this. This will scare people away unless they can explain.

Yes , the biggest drawback for any poker room if they delay in withdrawal . Then people will be scared to deposit anything there to play if the problem persists. They should take it very seriously

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, regarding Cashouts time frame, we are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed. Full details here