• Thread starter gamblingisfun22
  • Start date
G

gamblingisfun22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I deposited on ACR with my Apple card with is just a digital card on my iphone. Problem is ACR wants me to send pictures of it. Impossible as its a digital card. I even called Apple card support and they said even if they sent me a card the number won't match the number on the phone. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do? I have tried for 3 days now with ACR but can't get anywhere.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I deposited on ACR with my Apple card with is just a digital card on my iPhone. Problem is ACR wants me to send pictures of it. Impossible as its a digital card. I even called Apple card support and they said even if they sent me a card the number won't match the number on the phone. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do? I have tried for 3 days now with ACR but can't get anywhere.

Hello! Thanks for the information, for visibility this case has been taken care of by our CS expert team in another social communication channel. Have a nice day

G

gamblingisfun22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Thanks for the information, for visibility this case has been taken care of by our CS expert team in another social communication channel. Have a nice day

Yes they are currently working on it but it has not been resolved as of yet. I will update once resolved.

G

gamblingisfun22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still not resolved. Over 3 days now.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How many days after the 1st withdrawal, will I be able to make the 2nd withdrawal in the ACR?

V

vanitypear

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please help me

Hello ACR Rep,

Can you please help me? I am having a similar issue with Apple Card. Can you read my thread?

W

wheretonow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
How did you guys sort it. Having the same issue