About Ready To Deposit At ACR Question?

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always been leery of poker sites, even back in the day, and I was right. I used to play at Ultimate Bet, Full Tilt, and a few others until they received the axe from the US federal Government. I had approximately $200 in free winnings across a few sites, but never deposited so never collected. Now, I am playing at ACR, and have a bankroll of about $60 with another $10 in free tourney bucks remaining. I'm thinking of depositing $100 when I reach the $100 bankroll I've set which would give me $ 300 total with their 100% deposit match. I realize the $100 match has to be played out, but that leaves $200 in cash, and I plan to withdraw $100 soon after deposit. Question, should I be concerned about my plans for any reason, and is ACR reputable?

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always been leery of poker sites, even back in the day, and I was right. I used to play at Ultimate Bet, Full Tilt, and a few others until they received the axe from the US federal Government. I had approximately $200 in free winnings across a few sites, but never deposited so never collected. Now, I am playing at ACR, and have a bankroll of about $60 with another $10 in free tourney bucks remaining. I'm thinking of depositing $100 when I reach the $100 bankroll I've set which would give me $ 300 total with their 100% deposit match. I realize the $100 match has to be played out, but that leaves $200 in cash, and I plan to withdraw $100 soon after deposit. Question, should I be concerned about my plans for any reason, and is ACR reputable?
The only way you can withdraw like that is you have to have a certain amount of FFP's. I did good on that site until I made a deposit.
Good luck on which site you end up picking.

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are FFP's?

The only way you can withdraw like that is you have to have a certain amount of FFP's. I did good on that site until I made a deposit.
Good luck on which site you end up picking.
what are FFP's? Are you politely stating your success wasn't as profitable on ACR after you deposited; meaning they are not above board?