about online deposits and withdrawals

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online poker pages since 2002 and it is very curious to me that with regard to deposits and withdrawals of these pages, their methods are, I consider, obsolete and I would even say prehistoric, having so much form today in day of mobilizing money. I understand that there are regulations and agreements with the great of North America (insurance due to a tax disagreement), but I also know that there are online tools in which they can evade these regulations, for example the uphold wallet to name a few. After 18 years in this medium, I find it difficult to understand why these online poker companies have not expanded their range of deposits and tools. I don't know if I'm the wrong one, but depositing has become difficult for me. excuse my english if you don't understand me, but it's not very good hehehehehe

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I do not know, my friend, in my country there are many methods of depositing and to withdraw in almost all rooms they ask you to withdraw through the same place where you have deposited. I don't know what you mean in truth because for me some sites are quite updated

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I do not know, my friend, in my country there are many methods of depositing and to withdraw in almost all rooms they ask you to withdraw through the same place where you have deposited. I don't know what you mean in truth because for me some sites are quite updated

for naming you two places where the deposit in real money is impossible: USA (who does not want that market) and Venezuela (country where I reside). the traditional payment platforms are mostly European, something that we Latinos find difficult to deposit. In my case, a transfer to pokerstars lasts a week because my money goes from wallet to digital wallet until I reach the destination. paypal, Uphold, ATM, americanexpress, dinner, to name a few, are global payment platforms and one of the most used in the world and there is no online poker page that receives them. Another thing that surprises me that they have not reached an agreement with Amazon or eBay so that they sell a product similar to pre-paid cards to play in these rooms. Another cumbersome thing is why when you want to withdraw, why the money cannot reach a user's bank account, if not the deposit method, if we go because I have never withdrawn, I would like to know how the pages do when one pays with paypal. The case is that the deposit and withdrawal issue is very cumbersome and it is not logical for me in a world that aims at economic globalization I don't know, I'm suspicious

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In that case, since you are Venezuelan, I recommend that you dedicate yourself to looking for agents / cashiers from your country, who dedicate themselves to the sale and purchase of room balances.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In that case, since you are Venezuelan, I recommend that you dedicate yourself to looking for agents / cashiers from your country, who dedicate themselves to the sale and purchase of room balances.

I did not understand friend, could you explain what you meant by this? I say my question was focused on what alternatives exist to deposit in online poker rooms, lest there be any alternative that until now I do not know

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing online poker pages since 2002 and it is very curious to me that with regard to deposits and withdrawals of these pages, their methods are, I consider, obsolete and I would even say prehistoric, having so much form today in day of mobilizing money. I understand that there are regulations and agreements with the great of North America (insurance due to a tax disagreement), but I also know that there are online tools in which they can evade these regulations, for example the uphold wallet to name a few. After 18 years in this medium, I find it difficult to understand why these online poker companies have not expanded their range of deposits and tools. I don't know if I'm the wrong one, but depositing has become difficult for me. excuse my english if you don't understand me, but it's not very good hehehehehe
Yes understand a little what you mean different sites,different processors nothing but high service fees and dollar conversion fees when US players not even playing in certain poker rooms.:confused:
I always find though that depositing is fast and easy but where it gets expensive and a time consuming process is withdrawals with some poker sites and payment processors being way better than others.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes understand a little what you mean different sites,different processors nothing but high service fees and dollar conversion fees when US players not even playing in certain poker rooms.:confused:
I always find though that depositing is fast and easy but where it gets expensive and a time consuming process is withdrawals with some poker sites and payment processors being way better than others.

Exactly, at least my case is that I live in Venezuela, where there has been an exchange control for 18 years and having access to foreign currency is impossible, apart from our currency not appearing in any international market, it is almost non-existent for the world. My case is even more peculiar, since I have businesses in the United States and have the same country, but as we all know, it is prohibited by federal law to use North American accounts at an online bookmaker. The normal alternatives that the online poker pages lend you are neteller, astropay, skill, visa and masters .... I have visa and master cards from Venezuela and the USA, but as I have already explained, they cannot be used in betting rooms online or to credit balance to the aforementioned platforms. What is strange to me and is what I really ask or at least I would like to know is because the best online poker rooms in the world have not done business with the number of online financial platforms in the market today, call me , XTP, ETERO, DARWINEX, uphold, etc ... and thus capture the North American market and guarantee the collection of low commissions for its players and direct transactions. As you said, there are other ways to enter real money from any of these wallets, but it ends up being very expensive (about 15% to 20%) and slow, we are talking about up to a week for the money to reach the online poker page. What I don't know is that if I am actually wrong and if there is a way to put my Uphold funds in poker directly and I just don't know how to do it, if anyone has an answer about it I would appreciate it