A few questions from a newbie to play on the iPoker network

D

DubinaSergey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Is it possible to have several accounts at once in different rooms of the ipoker network? 2) If I won a ticket to a cool tournament in the betsafe, and I win the tournament itself, will I be paid the winnings without a deposit in the room? 3) Are there any problems with deposits and withdrawals to the PrivatBank Ukraine visa card?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1)Yes it is possible.
2)You have first to deposit from the same method you want to use as a withdraw method.
3)Have no idea.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Is it possible to have several accounts at once in different rooms of the ipoker network? 2) If I won a ticket to a cool tournament in the betsafe, and I win the tournament itself, will I be paid the winnings without a deposit in the room? 3) Are there any problems with deposits and withdrawals to the PrivatBank Ukraine visa card?

Greetings fellow countryman, at the best forum in the world! Answers 1 and 2 I don’t know I don’t play there (they rarely give money without a deposit and verification). Write a 3-room support, there can be a lot of nuances.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
1. - Yes you can have multiple iPoker accounts with the different skins. What you are not allowed to do is to play the same tournament at the same time. If they catch you doing this you will get suspended and possible get banned. What you can do is let's say you bust a tournament on one skin let's say william hill and there is still late registration you can then play the same tournament on another skin let's say betfair. you just can't play both at same time.

2.- A long time ago maybe around 7 years ago I withdrew without a first deposit on one of the skins Betfair. Although they are on the same network he individual skins are different companies with different rules. I don't have a Betsafe account but I just just checked their website and they run a closed loop withdrawal policy so you will have to deposit first before withdrawing.

3. - You should be able to deposit with this card. Withdrawals I don't think so, to be sure you can just ask Betsafe live chat. If you can't use card for withdrawals my recommendation is to use skrill.

Best of luck