64poker

seriousplayer

seriousplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi everyone. I am having trouble putting money in my 64 poker account. All I keep getting is an error code. can anyone help me with this problem. I can really use the help

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never heard of this site. I advise you to play poker only on well-known sites with a good reputation, otherwise you risk losing your money.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi everyone. I am having trouble putting money in my 64 poker account. All I keep getting is an error code. can anyone help me with this problem. I can really use the help

64 poker? Did you mean 64Spades?

If you are getting an error code when making a deposit, then you will need to contact them directly about that. There is nothing that a CC member can help you with in this type of situation.

They do not have Live Support like the bigger poker rooms have. The only information I can find on how to contact support is from their main website and it is an email address. Try emailing them at support@64spades.com

Good luck!

E

enzoen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, I also saw that can be contacted by Facebook. Where they are most active apparently

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hi hi
i had same problem last week... i entered an expensive tournament on 64Spades, i see it is rebuy and addon, and my account not have enough for a double rebuy or addon...
i try deposit monies... nothing works!
i email their support (i dealing with this while tryin to play tournament)
and get an answer, says their cashier is broken, their processor kicked them off and he gives me some wonky money transfer thing to send him monies direct??? (think this support guy the owner.. messages coming from an iphone)
it takes set up account and send verify papers for this money transfer thing and costs 15% geeeezzzee

i screamin at the guy ... i need to get an addon soon, and if bustout want be able get back in! is unfair tournament if i unable

i say then lend me the money till you solved it or i can transfer monies to another player in pokerstars, 888, ACR or party poker
no luck *sighs* i bust out of tournie as a short stack near monies

so i ask myself what i doin playing in a small place like that? how confident we be, if tomorrow .. poof it gone with our monies there?
i learned the hard way with GG Poker, who took my monies and banned me. It is not worth playing in these tiny places, nor is it safe

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds super sketch. I would stick to ACR and bovada if you are stateside. Which state do you live in?