My 1st Carbon Withdrawal

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently received the message that my check was being processed and this is my first time doing so. I was just curious to know if anybody else has had this message sent to them on how to go about cashing the check. When you went to cash your check(s) did you tell them where the money came from or also state that it was a personal transfer?

This is the message they sent.

We are pleased to inform you that your withdrawal(s) (ID #) has been processed.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION - Please be advised that under no circumstances can you deposit your check automatically (through an ATM machine, on-line, or check cashing center) as these checks will only clear when deposited manually with a teller.

To view your withdrawal details and tracking information go to the Cashier area. Under the Account History tab select Transaction Type: Withdrawals.

When going to collect and/ or deposit your money any mention that the funds are gambling related may prevent the money from being available. If asked, please confirm the funds as being a personal transfer.

Whats in red and underlined is what has me confused.
Has anybody else had this message sent to them?
Any info is much appreciated.
Thank You.

BigCountryGB

BigCountryGB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the US, it is illegal for banks to transfer money to or from any online gambling site. That is the reason for the directions they gave you.

A

angeelll123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
Welcome to the interesting forum site.Here you can get many information.es it is in the rule that one must clear that from where you have received the check.It is just for security purpose.Bank doesn't allow the gambling.
Thank you.
MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

ImComingUp

ImComingUp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the US, it is illegal for banks to transfer money to or from any online gambling site. That is the reason for the directions they gave you.

Yup, when I played at UB (years ago) friggin scam site. They gave me the same shpeel

S

setzler

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the bank asked you anything just tell them personal bussiness never mention gambling they will cash check just play along anything to get paid

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm the thoughts of conspiracy to defraud. After that email and to act in the manner they tell you to substantiates conspiracy to fraud. But has anyone heard of any players being prosecuted for this? But one thing for sure the bank will make money at least off you whether they cash the check or not. So a person should be very careful where they play and make sure a cashout is possible in there case and how to properly achieve this. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/carbon-poker-cash-outs-239010/ --- you might check out this for other views on this site

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woo Hoo, after almost 4 months finally received withdraw check from carbon!