Your fear when playing poker at multiple tables?

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I already had an unpleasant experience with my PC playing 6 tables, my PC crashed, think of a rage I was even doing well in my tournaments after 10 minutes to get back but I was so upset that I couldn't but focus and it was that disaster

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally on rainy days I try not to play because very often because of the wind I run out of power, my internet is very established for that part I don't worry, at most once or twice a year I have that kind of problem so I don't play fearfully:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I play at multiple tables, I am always afraid that my lights will be turned off or the Internet will be turned off and I will lose a lot of money.

I didn't think about this possibility. At one time I played at 4 tables. I have never been disconnected from the Internet. I was afraid not to have time to react to some event and miss a good hand.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your Fear When Playing at Multiple Tables?

Hello.
What playing at multiple tables, I am always aware that I may one of the few hands in my range. There are a lot of hands to get to a good one. Good luck, all!
Dan'O

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your Fear When Playing at Multiple Tables?

well playing online poker is not easy at all. it doesn't matter how experienced you are when you are on tilt you are gonna lose a lot of money, poker sometimes is brutal, all these years I have found out the motor engines in poker rooms are totally accidental and it is very different with live poker the card distributing in live poker and online is different and you don't have dealing option in online as you want and sometimes make you very confused with cards showdown and preflop all-in with better cards. however one of my fears is disconnection when lots of my money is already in the pot

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I would be afraid to lose to win good money for being distracted, at the moment I play several tables from my cell phone and although it is somewhat complicated, I have been able to win some of my tournaments or at least get paid.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, That is a strange thing to fear. I guess you are the only person who knows if this is rational or not. Does this happen often??? My only fear when multi-tabling is that I am playing too many tables and I could have multiple big hands that I feel rushed to make decisions. I know before I upgraded my set-up, I did face issues of computer or client freeze, sometimes I would have to reload my poker clients but with a better system that has not happened.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play multiple tables. It is very spread out and makes a rush. The level of the game, as well as its analysis, is decreasing. I understand that it only depends on me, my abilities, capabilities and experience. Well, and accordingly I draw conclusions that I am still studying, studying and studying)))

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Miss clicks. It happens to me while juggling multiple tables and at least one twitch stream as a sound background.

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the worst thing is when you are in a multipot bank, and your nuts suddenly loses your Internet connection:(

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
when I play at multiple tables, I am always afraid that my lights will be turned off or the Internet will be turned off and I will lose a lot of money.

That is exactly the same reasons I quit playing multiple tables, things like that do happen, and happen on a regular basis in some parts of the world.
How many times have you been playing a game and suddenly the chip leader starts to sit out, has he taken a coffee break? or gone to the bathroom? No! I would be willing to bet he has power issues or computer issues etc and he is somewhere in the World tearing his hair out, because he cannot get back on-line.
I once finished heads up against one such player and I sat there raising every hand, just to steal the blinds because he was sitting out, What else could I do? He eventually returned to the game but was so low on chips I was calling any all-in with anything I was holding.
Poker is a fun game, but when things happen that are out of your control, you are then helpless, It happened to him and it has happened to me, that is why I always say:-

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had this happen many times, it's good that I play micro stakes.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If playing with fear, it is better to be very careful. The really good thing is to play with confidence that attracts luck.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like playing multi tables cuz it gives me time to play a lot of handes and dont get bored, cuz i get bored when i fold a lot of hands

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if you with that fear , you may get it :) , no dude just relax play casual , it is all just in your mind :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
my fear when playing multi MTT's is:

my puppy will whine to go outside right when stacks are short and we're either on the money bubble or closing in on final table bubble. (his whining is like when a baby wakes up hungry)

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends.For example when i say to myself at 12:30 im done with the session,and its 12:29,and i get AQ A10 etc. you bet im scared.But if you have the right bankroll you should not be scared.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't insure against this event. :(

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are afraid you will be bad at it. so I'm not afraid to put ALL in on connectors 9 10, QJ, etc.

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't feel afraid. I just don't have time to figure out what's going on. I play from a mobile phone and it is inconvenient to play at several tables. I'm training to do it on conditional chips. Perhaps after a while I will start playing from my laptop, and it will be more convenient to monitor several tables. But there's nothing to be afraid of. The main thing is to determine the optimal number of tables for yourself, and this will bring income

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not afraid when I play at more than one table, only my attention is not as high as it would be at one table.

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls. And they start at about the same time. It's hard for me to play more than three tables. Therefore, in some tournaments I put all-in. And if the stack is good, I play seriously.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me once long ago that I was playing at multiple tables when there was a power outage. Two hours later, when the power came back, there was no tournament left because I ran out of chips on all of them and dropped out. It wasn't pleasant.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
some time ago i had the problem that it was always out of the network and my only worry was whether I could get back to the table before all my chips were gone. luckily that worked in most cases but unfortunately sometimes not. And now my concern is that I will not notice that pokerstars get hung up and that without me noticing the game continues because that happens to me more often now. For some time now, this has always been the case when I play more than 1 table, so I really rarely play more than 1 table