Can you shed any light please

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently played a knockout tourney on ACR. I think it ways a $5 buy in with $1.00 going towards knockout or something of that nature but they also had re entry option. Anyway I ended up knocking 3 players out early in the tourney but they all re-entered. So as i now know i got nothing for my streak of good cards. Here is where i need some light shedded on this.

1. If its a knockout tourney why have a re entry option? I can see a addon but re entry kinda defeats the purpose of the knockout.

2.As a player since you do have re entry i think 2 things need to be in place to make whole on to the player who knocked out the other player. First the player who knocks out another layer should still receive the bounty because you were actually knocked out since you had no more chips. Secondly when you have to re enter you pay the same amount as you did to play in the beginning so now you payed 2 bounties and only 1 is payed off if you don't re enter again. Makes no sense to me but im sure there is something i am missing so please SHED SOME LIGHT FOR ME . Ty

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Once you KO someone in a bounty tournament you should get the bounty. It does not matter if it is a multi-entry tourney as the bounty on each entry is separate.

Verify that it was indeed a bounty tournament and also verify that you indeed KOed opponents. You can do this by pulling your history an getting the tourney id and then getting your hand history.

Once you verify that you should gotten bounty payment and you did not speak with ACR support they help you get your prizes.

Lucky for your Cardschat have an in house ACR representative that can assist you they can be found in the thread below they are most helpful on ACR matters. They will sort you out and provide any further clarity if needed.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/