you prefer to play in poker format (Zoom.Snap ...)”?

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Some days I play this format of poker. But I find it difficult to concentrate to play it. Because I face several opponents at the same time instead of fixed opponents on a table, and also with each hand the dealer, the table and the opponent change.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In making decisions, I start from the actions of my opponents, so Zoom and similar options for games do not change anything for me.

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i been doing that

i play with my friends on discord .. and poker App open it feels good playing because i feel sometimes this will help me play good in real life because you play based on persons emotions which will help you play better in real life as online and real life are two different style of playing.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker tournaments, but if i want to play some cash for sure it,s better to play some kind of fast tables, snap and so on, so in this way you can play more hands and earn more money. Also this help you to keep patience, just because you can fold the hand if you don,t want to play it and wait for a better hand and have some value.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a time when I played this type of game a lot. I don’t like it, I prefer to stay with the traditional cash game. However, it is strongly recommended to complete the bonus.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I prefer the slow tournament always but When I don't have time to play a tournament I play in zoom or cash games or any sit&go hyper turbo

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also don't like these formats, throws me between the tables like a tennis ball.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like zoom cause I do a lot of multitasking while playing and zoom needs all your attention

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play Sit n Go Tournaments (3 max/6 max) if it’s late at night and there’s not a lot of Cash/MTT’s going on.

Same idea of getting quick action that zoom/snap provides. Haven’t played zoom/snap in a while just because I like to have an idea of how my opponent is going to play but can definitely see the appeal of skipping to the next table for fast action :)

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, well for me i am a normal speed type, but its is interesting when you dont have much time, and dont want to wait a few min each hand to be dealted . But i dont realy know if there is a different strategy to put in because when you play those there are some crazy raiser, because lots of player are just waiting for the good hand.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't like this Zoom,Snap format.Tried it a few times,it's just too fast and I prefer standard,slower format.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes when it's really boring and I don't want to play long sessions I like to play All in of Fold format or Zoom