WSOP 2021 Online Are you playing?

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope everybody is enjoying this years wsop! I am. I made it through 2 satellite's last night for the$20 million Main event so I've got 2 shots at the $50 step which I am delighted about, just taking part is a dream for me a life long ambition being fulfilled I bought in for just $1 so it will make for a great book if I win :) Wish me luck.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best of luck and cards, machinm19.
maybe next year I will play Wsop with a proper bankroll.

Thank you, Satellites are running now from as little as $1 on GG, take a shot you might win it!

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought I would update this, I have qualified through a few rounds over the last few weeks , I have won two tickets to take at the shot at the final eliminators tonight!
I'm playing in one with 2 Wsop Online Main event seats up for grabs at 9pm uk time and another at 9am Uk time as that has 2 seats also. I've invested around $15 total and can honestly say its the biggest thrill of my life, wish me luck guys.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck hope you make it and dreams come true.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played several tournaments 5.5$
without ITM
out of 6 ticket machines i got 1 ticket for 5.5$
i am a loser
bottom pool

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I'm trying to qualify for a tournament from tickets, but I haven't succeeded so far

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well guys I gave it my best shot, I was actually chip leader for a while thought one of the $5,000 tickets was mine!
I got it all in early on with Kings only to see my opponent flip over Aces....then a miracle happens I flop 3 diamonds and hit Ace of Diamonds on the turn leaving me a sweat on the river.

I was playing my best, then it happens, I have AQ Hearts on BB facing a raise and reraise, I thought about jamming but had no doubt at least one of my opponents would call, the flop KJ10 rainbow, the initial raiser jams I call with the nuts obviously, he turns over A6 clubs, he needs a Queen for a split! Im going to win it, I'm really going to qualify Im the best!!! TURN CLUB RIVER CLUB HAHAHAHA

God I just laughed myself silly when it happened ,thought about my Kings getting lucky and congratulated the donkey for his great play in taking 80% of my chips, the same guy went on to get knocked out before me which seemed impossible, I got it all in with Aces for 5bb was called by the button with 76 offsuit, flop K89 Turn 10 river 6 see you next year Wsop Online what an experience!!!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skipping this year's WSOP due to Covid...hotels in Vegas are just not doing enough to keep their visitors safe...no distancing, no limits on number of people at tables or in restaurants, no vaccination required...only masks indoors. I think I'll wait a year.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i hope i will make at least one final table , so i can enjoy rest of the year , good luck to all CC how is playing :)

WSOP