Why the poker rooms do not improve your soft?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ask because poker rooms try not improve their software, when compared to pokerstars, other poker rooms are very down, some poker rooms are pretty bad.
I think that any poker room is real competition for pokerstars, should improve its software, I think is the main reason of why Pokerstars has dominated the market of online poker.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes. Good software is important. But this is not the most important thing. I think that many players play in different rooms because of good promotions and bonuses.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Good software is important. But this is not the most important thing. I think that many players play in different rooms because of good promotions and bonuses.

yes, I look more for bonuses. PS is better for me not because of the software, but cause has many more tables (cash and tournaments) than any other.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker rooms are improving their software. There is internal competition. But little-known sites difficult to catch up with giants like PokerStars, 888 and partypoker.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the software they have now probably cant be updated, might be written in programming languages popular 10+ years ago, so getting someone who can effectively update would be a task in itself.

The obvious solution is to rewrite the whole thing completely, which not only is time and capital consuming, it could end up being buggy and cost them even more.

So why mess with things that work..

Last edited: