Who are your Favourite Streamers to Learn from?

O

Okallday94

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite poker streamer

My favorite poker streamer on twitch is All in Pav. The passion he has for the game is like no other and he is an absolute crusher that dedicates 8-12 hours a day to his craft. After 8 hour sessions he studies certain hands and spots in which he can improve for future tournaments. He started off 2019 with a heater earning over $28,000 in profits in just the month of January. I am a beginner in poker myself and I can tell you that watching his streams helped me improve my game. I would really recommend his twitch stream where he stream 5-6 days a week. Just type AllinPav on twitch. Hope this helps

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite poker streamer on twitch is All in Pav. The passion he has for the game is like no other and he is an absolute crusher that dedicates 8-12 hours a day to his craft. After 8 hour sessions he studies certain hands and spots in which he can improve for future tournaments. He started off 2019 with a heater earning over $28,000 in profits in just the month of January. I am a beginner in poker myself and I can tell you that watching his streams helped me improve my game. I would really recommend his twitch stream where he stream 5-6 days a week. Just type AllinPav on twitch. Hope this helps

Seems like everyone and their grandma watches allinpav [emoji12]

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the streaming J.Staples, Jeff Gross, Anatoliy Filatov and Lex Veldhuis. Thanks to these players, my poker game has improved significantly, especially when it comes to playing poker, especially in multi-table tournaments.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
As i'm only watching unibet streamers(to get passwords to some freerolls) so i guess it's one of them ...

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its nice to watch Spraggy and Fintan cuz the are my age. But i like Lex Veldhuis - he looks like he is sleeping and yet he is making money ! :D