Who are your Favourite Streamers to Learn from?

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love watching Arlie Shaban, KMart, (The RunItUp Team), CourtieBee.

Just looking for some input on who you listen to that gives good poker advice :)

Cheers guys,

Happy Monday :)

J

JBizFree

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching Allen "ALLINPAV" Pave. Dude is an absolute crusher in the medium to high stakes arena(MTTS). He is chill, laid back, and super responsive if you ask him questions. He also often talks through his thinking process and thinks out loud during tough spots. I find this super informative and helpful for me.

Anyways good luck in your journey.
Cheers
JB

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Matt Staples is probably my current favorite

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Totally forgot to mention Staples! love watching him.

Thanks for the recommendation JB, sounds a lot like how Kevin Martin plays :)

love that he talks thoroughly about his hands, how he's playing them and what he thinks his opponent has.

i'll definitely check out allinpav :)

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll use this topic to ask my question, I hope the OP doesn't mind. Are there any good cash game streamers, that don't play zoom (zone/snap) poker, but regular tables?

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'll use this topic to ask my question, I hope the OP doesn't mind. Are there any good cash game streamers, that don't play zoom (zone/snap) poker, but regular tables?

Not a problem! :)

I love the Question :) I watch www.twitch.tv/stoneslivepoker for Live Cash Games. The commentary is great and they've had Lex V on commentating and a few other Poker Celebrities. Always entertaining. I'd love to find some other good cash game streamers myself :) if anyone knows any please feel free to lmk :)

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Love Doug Polks poker news man! RYE is Fantastic.

I checked out Andrev and Anatoly but there was that whole language barrier goin' on haha :) too bad because it sounds like Andrev talks a lot through his hands, sounds informative

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha cool man that is the only players i have watched on twitch is kevin martin and arlie shaban... I think spraggy was on the channel one day also but i like how kevin plays and speaks strategy an goes through every possibility in what other players could have!!!:cool:

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in pav is one of my favorite because he streams pretty much daily. I also like Jeff Gross, I think he plays a good game but isn't quite as interactive. I don't find Kmart to be as sharp or good as All in pav, but he's far more entertaining and you can still learn a lot from him.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Followed two of these guys. Thanks for the tips Gentlemen. (Don't worry I use that term pretty loosely.)

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also love to watch them very much. What do you like most about it?

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also love to watch them very much. What do you like most about it?

Thorough analysis of their hands :) interesting to see when they jam pots, starting hand bluffs, how they play certain opening hands etc.

Arlie I watch mostly for entertainment and ballsy play

Lex, K-Mart, All in Pav, Vanessa Kade for their analysis of their play and being aware of the table and what everyone’s doing.

IMO those 4 teach you that self talk at the table is very important and to always assess your play, your hand & other players styles/ranges :)

SirLongbottom

SirLongbottom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i take a little bit from a few streamers...love spraggy and fintans deep analysis of hands, learned to be aggro in certain spots against certain players from Lex, Pav is just too smart but love hearing his analysis as well, and a couple small time streamers from the states that helped me improve my game at the beginning (Snostnlost, Betondrew, Lappy).

M

Marac43

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch tonkaaa i just have feeling that he is too lucky

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spraggy & Lex Veldhuis for me, only starting watching them recently and watched Lex win $35k last week and Spraggy won just over $6k last night. Fun to watch and they both explain reasons as to why they're folding, calling, raising etc.

SirLongbottom

SirLongbottom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^ such a deserved win for spraggy last night...love that dude

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^ such a deserved win for spraggy last night...love that dude

He went into the FT in 9th position, ended up with around 50k in chips and managed to turn it around. Played some great hands and won an amazing KK hand when the flop, turn and river came out.