Who would finish second?

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On pokerstars there is sometimes a spin and go 2x challenge. In this challenge you are awarded points for first and second towards completing the challenge and points taken away for 3rd. If all 3 players are all in on first hand who would be awarded second if there was just one winner of pot. When this happened to me the other day I was lucky and won.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's depend of position of button, i think

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Both players who lost will share the 2nd place.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completed that challenge got a dollar prize today anybody ever get a decent prize?
good question though :hmmmm2:

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The spin ball spin n go promotion is win big .0005% chance at 5K or very small prizes. Good luck to all cardschat members participating with the offer from poker stars.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played Spin and go and we had a decent prize on the table, but the prizes were divided into 2 categories, 1 category was the 1st place prize more and the second category was the same for two players who took 3rd place and 2nd place and the prize was less for them!

JimboAAkimbo

JimboAAkimbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On pokerstars there is sometimes a Spin and go 2x challenge. In this challenge you are awarded points for first and second towards completing the challenge and points taken away for 3rd. If all 3 players are all in on first hand who would be awarded second if there was just one winner of pot. When this happened to me the other day I was lucky and won.

I'm just guessing here but maybe it's the better hand of the two losing hands that gets 2nd place.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure about this mode but I played spin n go max on 4 players, it was 2 places paid we went all-in together, win man and we (3 players) were second together. So strange but fairly.