COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello! Did you notice that at the table there is a player who makes a very good hand almost nothing? I do not know what to think! Let me tell you what I did last night in a MTT ... I have pre-flop AK, I bet X 4BB my opponent calls .. on the flop comes 6-AK .. I go bet X pot, he goes all-in. I'm starting to think, have he pre-flop 6-6, KK, AA, try a bluff? ... risk and pay with all the bankroll ... And now surprise - TURN: 7 - RIVER: 10. He had pre-flop 8 9 ... !! The idea is that he has removed some 3 players from the table in the same situation, so something seems to be wrong with some players. I'm sure many of you will meet these situations, so I wonder what chances we have to win?

Thank you for your thoughts!

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Did you notice that at the table there is a player who makes a very good hand almost nothing? I do not know what to think! Let me tell you what I did last night in a MTT ... I have pre-flop AK, I bet X 4BB my opponent calls .. on the flop comes 6-AK .. I go bet X pot, he goes all-in. I'm starting to think, have he pre-flop 6-6, KK, AA, try a bluff? ... risk and pay with all the bankroll ... And now surprise - TURN: 7 - RIVER: 10. He had pre-flop 8 9 ... !! The idea is that he has removed some 3 players from the table in the same situation, so something seems to be wrong with some players. I'm sure many of you will meet these situations, so I wonder what chances we have to win?

I think that you should play on multiple online poker websites and also live and compare all the experiences and if you think that one website is rigged don't play on it.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at it in another light. Don't you want players drawing against you with inferior hands ? praying to make a straight ? Something is wrong with these players you said. Yeah they are terrible, what you do is reload and isolate that trash player. Not play all the websites and live poker and compare your hands history's to find what site is rigged. That's going rabbit hole your game .

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Excuse me.... what poker room did this happen?

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens to me so much and some people have said it might be the cheaper tournaments that I get into. But I have been in so many tournaments, anywhere from freerolls up to $200 tournaments and it really seems to me that it happens more with the bigger cash tournaments. That is why I am playing less online and more live. I think about it all the time I have never seen so many premium pairs hit the board one after the other the way they do online, something ant right:0) good luck out there and keep grinding

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars

maybe that was a Freeroll with 20k players ... so then it can easily happen coz Random Number Generator can do unbelieveble situation especialy when it's a freeroll ... & players play also very loosy

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello dear friend, I have met with such players, and mine are bots or hardware who cannot play. It is very strange that such players arrives.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's just luck on his side.)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Short term luck is king, long one, strategy is king. That's why we're keeping improving our poker and mindset.
We're gonna see it over and over again, for the huge amount of hands is provided by the online poker comparing to the live one.

Best of Luck

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It happens to me very often. But I do not want to give up the game. Perhaps your opponent initially bluffed and decided that you would fold. And then he was just lucky. I often see similar situations when a player bluffs on each hand in the hope all reset.