Who is the best online poker player/streamer?

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the best poker streamer in your opinion? I think "benc" is the best!

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blom still has to be considered one of the best ever! His numbers were sick!!!

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch Lex Weldhuis, he plays well
It's my opinion

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i follow pokerstaples and lex :D

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me Svetarik! She's the best poker player and streamer!![emoji91][emoji7]

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think BBZPoker is the best one in online and stream

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look - LoremCDMX, BabyShark14, Innerpsy because they are more similar to my playing style.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu videos because of his good style. He has a sense of humor and good insights into hands.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely watch poker streams because they are not always informative in the way I like. That said, for someone who gets bored with streaming normally, I love watching Jeff Boski. He is entertaining in a dry way and is wild enough that it is cool. That said, the best poker video of this sort I have ever watched was Ryan DiPaulo (I think that is how you spell his name) winning his bracelet. He reminds me of so many who want the life and got his dream.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am guessing you are asking who is the best streamer and not poker player who streams? Honestly, thats depending on what you are intrested in. I might like 1 streamer because of the entertainment value, and because he helps my game by watching them, and the same streamer may not work for you. Luckily there are a variety of streamers even in the poker world.

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tnks for your opinion

Blom still has to be considered one of the best ever! His numbers were sick!!!
  1. I'll find out about this player ... Mine are very crazy they pay with a lot of things they are not my style

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch Lex Weldhuis, he plays well
It's my opinion
I also watch him he made a video crying that I didn't understand it was nothing ... what happened to him he was crying ..

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a true myth

I like Daniel Negreanu videos because of his good style. He has a sense of humor and good insights into hands.
I agree and a pity is not having it live ... it is a comedy ... Besides a legend in the game

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your right

I rarely watch poker streams because they are not always informative in the way I like. That said, for someone who gets bored with streaming normally, I love watching Jeff Boski. He is entertaining in a dry way and is wild enough that it is cool. That said, the best poker video of this sort I have ever watched was Ryan DiPaulo (I think that is how you spell his name) winning his bracelet. He reminds me of so many who want the life and got his dream.
I'll take a look at them ... I liked their analysis ...

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am guessing you are asking who is the best streamer and not poker player who streams? Honestly, thats depending on what you are intrested in. I might like 1 streamer because of the entertainment value, and because he helps my game by watching them, and the same streamer may not work for you. Luckily there are a variety of streamers even in the poker world.
So I'm asking this because I watch some crazy people like tonka ... the question is that you have to be an online poker player ...

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Here is the clip of Ryan DiPaulo winning his bracelet. This is SO AWESOME!!! This is the absolute epitome of someone living out his dream despite the lack of a live wsop.

I will search

I never heard of which country these stremers are from?

twitch.tv/gripsed - For Evan "Gripsed" Jarvis

He's one of few streamers who streams without delay, and I've been a long time consumer of Twitch streaming, and the interaction in real-time is just so much better. It's an AWESOME community of people who just love the game and work hard to get better. It's not as large as Lex Veldhuis or Jeff Gross' streams, but that's what makes it so great, is that when you're in such a large community, it's tough to have the same kind of interaction. Of course it doesn't take anything away from the quality of the streamers themselves, but it really does become a matter of preference.

I do watch Lex and Jeff from time to time as well.

mandachuva

mandachuva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quantity does not mean quality

Here is the clip of Ryan DiPaulo winning his bracelet. This is SO AWESOME!!! This is the absolute epitome of someone living out his dream despite the lack of a live WSOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VIbHk3cjA

twitch.tv/gripsed - For Evan "Gripsed" Jarvis

He's one of few streamers who streams without delay, and I've been a long time consumer of Twitch streaming, and the interaction in real-time is just so much better. It's an AWESOME community of people who just love the game and work hard to get better. It's not as large as Lex Veldhuis or Jeff Gross' streams, but that's what makes it so great, is that when you're in such a large community, it's tough to have the same kind of interaction. Of course it doesn't take anything away from the quality of the streamers themselves, but it really does become a matter of preference.

I do watch Lex and Jeff from time to time as well.
Ok.... there are stremers that do every thing crazy ... making the audience lose too .... More and that what matters is if the player plays the game pure and gives advice ... Jeff and a great player plays solid and explains the moves well ... strong hug happy new year