Where can someone watch poker online live?

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can watch many many games on youtube. There are just so many there. I've watched many of Daniel's ones there.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try twitch there are plenty of ppl that stream tourney play and will often have giveaways for p2p cash

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
open any tournament in the events tab on PokerStars marked replays,there are mostly final tables,a lot of action,battles,well, training.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Twitch players have their channels! Just enter a player and he will give you a channel, as well as on YouTube! But on the platform of the Poker school Stars in General are online training, for visits which give tickets, as there are many streams live! I think poker stars Is leading the way. There are a lot of stocks, ethers, information! Good luck!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Twitch channels like my own or many others , and yes youtube or pokertube :)

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
NUGGEETTEE.

I like to learn from others

If you enter live poker live, on youtube there is always a Mtt or cash game being played, I also like to watch live poker.
When I sell the professionals playing, I have the impression that it is easy, but I know that poker is a very complex game.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can watch free vlogs on youtube: Daniel Negreanu's, Brad Owen's, Andrew Neeme's, Johnny Vibes. If you're willing to pay you can subscribe to PokerGo, it costs about 100 dollars/year, and you see live events everywhere in the world+ wsop.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
You can see the best players on Twitch ... they make live videos ... even some have their own YouTube channels ... just search them on the internet ... luck with that ....

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the online broadcast of the EPT Sochi in VK through a group of pokerstars as an option through YouTube

Vlad535_100

Vlad535_100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Google search engine opens a lot of rollers. You can set up your own playlist without spending much time.

Organize a Home Poker Game