Where do you sit?

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play over the laptop and sit in my armchair and sometimes I'm lying. I used to like to lie down and play, but when the game is taken away and I play a lot, then I'm contributing and it's not good, so I switched to the chair :)

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of great ideas, I have since hijacked my girls chair from her crafting desk while I search around for a new chair. Seems to be better already, thanks for all the input!

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer Desk with cushioned chair.

Desktop for Poker Laptop on the Right for TV Shows.

Tv on the left for Xbox.

G

galway8787

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
re

I mostly play on my mobile or IPad
And so I sit on a bar stool with my mobile phone and after an hour or so shift to my IPad and sit on a recliner chair made of plastic (hard).

And of course on my sofa after a few hours.
This way I keep switching places

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm usaing a desk chair for now with a wood marbles cover??? (I don't know how it's is called in english..) but I'm checking for a gamer chair now.. they are expensive, but I tried one for 2 days and believe me, It make a big change when you often play long sessions.

One thing for sure, breaks aren't there for fun.. when it's break time, it's break time. Streaming on twitch or not, I get up and stretch and move a bit before the next hours. That, no chair can replace that!!!

-TRP-

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When playing online poker - I sit on a wooden chair with a "bad" seat - and a "bad" back..

..It is quite inconvenient, because I very easily get in "tilt" on it...

..lol

:hahaha:

Last edited:
glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on a sofa at home.

at the table i sit at the bottom centered in the middle.

K

KoreasFinest213

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don't mean which seat at the virtual table I mean where do you actually sit. I had a thread about a new set up a while back, thought I had it made but recently have started getting some back pain that is preventing me from playing not only the amount of time I would like, but even affects how I play sometimes.

I'm looking into new seating options to hopefully help, so I ask, where do you sit when you play? For those that do, how do you play for hours on end and keep comfortable?

I personally need to be sitting upright and in a quiet room. If im on a couch with my feet up or in the recliner, i tend to doze off mid tournament or ill be nodding out and wake up to the beeps of my time clock running low lol. And ill fold and fall asleep and wake up a minute and a half later to the beeps again lol. When im at my desk and sitting in my computer chair, i am focused and awake and into the game. Just my personal experience tho.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no preference or definitely a happy place, when I enter the game where I will be put there and play.

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deerhunter gaming chair, at my desktop computer, in my bedroom, looking straight out the window at a very large tree.

I'm looking into new seating options to hopefully help, so I ask, where do you sit when you play? For those that do, how do you play for hours on end and keep comfortable?
I spend about 10 hours a day (more on the weekends) sitting at my desk. The key is taking regular breaks, standing, walking, stretching. The second best advice is a great gaming/desk chair. I prefer the gaming chairs because they are specifically made for people to sit in for many hours on end. The chair I have is a knockoff of a DxRacer and I've had no issues with it.

Last edited:
I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found the most comfortable for me is to sit at my dinning room table with my laptop. the chair gives me just the right amount of support for those long hours of play. As for the virtual table I sit center bottom.

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chair and bed

Regarding playing, I prefer to play sitting, but I also take my notebook to bed and play games at times.

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually im playing on my laptop, so i can sit where i want. Sometimes im outside and sometimes on the couch. But in may will get my playseat and i think i will play there in future :D. Its much more comfortable.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for all the responses. Didn't think a simple question would get so much attention lol.

The problem got worse before it started getting better. It migrated to my hip and down my leg, made it almost impossible to sit in one position for a minute or two. Wasn't even going to try and focus the two plus hours it takes to play a tournament.

Didn't play for weeks but, started playing sit n go's again yesterday and hope to be able to endure the FR tonight.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sit on the couch with the laptop most times.:):):)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a laptop, then you can play on the couch in the prone position. I have a regular office chair and a computer desk. I can sit without problems for a long time. But I can not stand in place for a long time. The loin starts to hurt.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
On the couch with my laptop and sometimes in bed on my phone