Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Played in a tournament today, and was doing ok until after the break. Chips went down from 4000 to about 1500. At that point, (with increasing blinds), there were several hands that I wanted to bet, but couldn't risk losing all of my chips! Can anyone share similar experiences?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's been happening to me too, as I only play freerolls, I don't play many hands, especially at the beginning of the tournament, when the villains go all-in a lot, and worse, sometimes I leave with a hand that I could play, but the hand is already in reise with 3bet, there is no way to play.
The worst thing is that the blinds go by and when you see it, you're already short on chips.
I think I'm going to start playing like crazy, because we wait a long time to play, and when you finally get a strong hand, villain calls with garbage and hits, and usually on the river.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

Hello brother
Today I played my second CC MTT at the platinum level
Look at my variations on the tournament over there that helps you.
It usually happens, you have to analyze your table and you will always find a point where your opponent is escaping, there you must take advantage of it.
That variant of breaking chips from 4000 to 1500 isn't normal, unless you've played a strong hand or two where the game didn't hit you.
It originally happened to me when I had been playing years ago when I wanted to play all my hands with all the cards, I realized that didn't work.
After I started playing only hands with strong cards, I also realized that it was useless, because there are times when you don't get a good strong hand in an MTT and you have to continue somehow.
Ever since I began to understand ranks, fairness, and bluffs, my game system changed for the better.
Today I have a hand called garbage out there, and depending on the position I'm in, I play it one way or another, always looking at the system my opponents use, and often those junk hands give me good results.
Nor am I a fool who makes a junk hand with a bet of 3 or allin and defends it to the death. I'm just saying that you can play really well and get good results watching your opponents move around the table.
From now on, luck must also accompany you. Let's say it's a complete set.
I just give you some ideas my friend, there I had to change and modify a way of playing that I had to improve the game.
Don't get discouraged or depressed. It's a game and you have to keep going as in life itself.
A hug and blessings. carlos;););) (y) (y) (y) (y) :giggle: :risilla: :giggle: