When you multitable . do you put the tables in different designs / colors ?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so you will know which tournament or cashgame is which and if some are more important than others so you will know which one you have to focus on more

i do it when i play 2-3 tournaments at the same time . i put the most important one in a different table color or something

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't normally multi-table. But no I keep my tables always with the same theme. I already don't like when pokerstars remove table settings that I can't have the tables to look how I'm used to. I find it distracting.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Unfortunately I don't know how to do this, all I know is to choose the four colors of the cards or the color and background of the table as it activates on all tables, simple things, I would also like to know how this can be done

Anisoara007

Anisoara007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hi Guys,i dont play multi-table.Just one so i can focus better.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure, I do! Size, colour of the HUD and position always separates the important ones from the rest

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I just put them in different position on the screen but I don't change the colors. And I admit that I made some mistakes because I confused the tables

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Only while playing some PKO MTT's. I will change the table colour so that I can define which games are PKO (Bounty) from the others as the strategy is a bit different, ranges are different, etc. I currently aim to play 10 tournaments at same time and add in more as I get KO'd from others. As I am just getting back in to playing MTT's, I am aiming to increase the number of tables to 12 to 18 while using a table management software... hoping to have 6tables per monitor and then stack the tables (ie. 6 on top of 6). Colour-coding particular 'types' of MTT's would be helpful for sure.

Another time I consider colour-coding the tables (changing the felt colour on table) is when the game is
a) in the Money
b) nearing Bubble
c) later game play where ICM is more of a consideration

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would change the felt when playing PLO, PKO, Hyper, HG or when reached the money.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never thought about it, but it's a good idea.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Well,when I play some tables at the same time, I always try to separate them well in order to avoid confusions but don´t change their themes nor colors That coulddistract me even more and make me make unnecessary mistakes.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I never change the color of the tables. I play no more than 4 tables at the same time and simply arrange them in a position convenient for me. I try not to play tournaments at the same time as cash tables - these are different styles and speeds of play and different moments that you need to focus on.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
so you will know which tournament or cashgame is which and if some are more important than others so you will know which one you have to focus on more

i do it when i play 2-3 tournaments at the same time . i put the most important one in a different table color or something
cool idea i will do the same i think it helps a lot

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't do this although it seems like a good idea. I generally tile the tables and remember where the important ones are.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don't put the table in different colors, but sometimes I play omaha and NLH tables at the same time. So, I usually put separate the omaha and NLH tables, the same thing with cash games and MTTs tables.