When go ALL in?

R

RL1007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times when we are playing we get an ALL in pre flop. With which hand never rum away? I Lost several of AA or QQ...

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never stop playing the way you are AA is always all in as soon as possible ie pre flop remember anything below that including kk qq etc can be beat with a single ace i someones hand so be more cautious with your stack

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is logical to call all-in with QQ+ if my stack is bigger.
I go all-in with the short stack if i have a JJ+ hand. In this case it is even not necessary to have a pair.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we always play according to the situation, a lot depends on the stage of the tournament and our stack, if this is a knockout tournament, then it may be profitable for us to call all in from a short stack and with a weak hand

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apart from the nuts. I guess when you’ve either flopped the nuts or turned the nuts. Lol.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Making notes on players can often be crucial when deciding to jam all in, questions to ask - are they better for value and less likely to jam all in /call you - are they a stack it off player - someone who loves AQ for example and is known for jamming ace/paint or low pairs.
Jamming all in when holding marginal hands is asking for trouble even against someone holding 22 or 33 and fishing for a set..its situational and worth analysing each time you play

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends of the player and how big is your stack, if you are short then range where you go all preflop is a lot wider. I think big stack pre-flop allins happens only with coolers and there is nothing you can really do about it. Just take your time to think about your opponents range and decide if you gonna fold or go all in.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play freerolls, all-in can be used more often with any pocket pair. But I prefer not to do that when more than one player is involved. The probability of losing chips is high.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I usually go all-in whenever possible so yeah

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In fact, if you bet all in, you will never be completely sure that you will win. Even with a high pair in hand, you can lose, although it is always better to risk with AA than 22. It is wise to raise the bet, but I know that sometimes you take a risk.

B

biel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
When you losed so lot times with these hands, it will be good for u if you play the hand more safe and buy less risk.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is probably the biggest problem of tournament poker, to take the first place you need to win a lot of coins, and the closer to the first place the more often you will play a coin.

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
For me AA, KK, AKs is a good hand to go all-in without seeing the flop.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When your gut tells you.
AA, KK, QQ, JJ are common to go with but there are times when you just have to go for it.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me AA, KK, QQ and AK are hands in general that you should already be predisposed to go allin, no matter what.
JJ, 1010 and 99, and KQ are also hands that in certain circumstances you can think of an allin, especially when you hardly have a chance in the MTT and you're drowning.
22 to 88, and KJ K10 QJ Q10 J10 are for limping and seeing a flop.
Cheers;););)(y)(y)(y)

B

barstool

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many times when we are playing we get an ALL in pre flop. With which hand never rum away? I Lost several of AA or QQ...
Guess it depends a lot on the game, buy-in etc.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When go ALL in?.. I will say simply: as I'm feeling, at once I go ALL in! I try to trust the my feelings... Pity only, that not always.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We really would need more information on this to be accurate but when we are 20BB or so, I am never folding aa or QQ preflop and happy to get it all in. 100BB deep, I am not looking to get the chip all in preflop but AA I would and KK most likely would s well. It depends on the player I am against and the situation.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to avoid going all-in pre-flop with anything above 25BB. Freerolls are a bit of an outlier & anything can be fair game in them. But otherwise, it really depends on what type of player you are up against, stack sizes, what hand you have & what stage of the tourney it is.

Against loose players.
Premiums only.
Below 25 BB, my hand range will widen for the shove.
Late in tourneys, my hand range will also widen for the shove.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
when i got about 30 bb or below i playing then all in. When got a above then 30 bb i open normal for me, i mean between 2x bb- 5x bb

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it all depends on your position and how many blinds you have