Whats your set up at home?

T

tgeezee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
74" flat screen lets see how many tables I can run on this thing

ACR won't let my shrink the tables more than you can on your monitor but each tables huge ... can basically put 6 tables with out overlap w/o shrinking my

I suppose its ontopic for setups like these so

ps : people saying multi tabling is not good they do better with 1 or 2 .. maybe for them ..If you have notes on Reg players and Fun players ..and super agro spazzers your need to pay attention intently on every little play they make is far less nessesary ..I multi table my money games with a few Play moneys games I regular on Stars I also one table any of those options no real difference in results ... So many hands already have been decided upon way before the game even started .. your not folding KK's because you were paying close attention .. your doing the same thing you should do bet it like its the best hand ..

people on 1 or 2 games waiting for the standard ABC hands seam more likely to spazz like they have never seen a nice hand before because they are on 2 tables and its been 45 min of blinding off waiting for ABC to come along ... I think its more likely the person on 1or 2 tables will start messing with mediocre hands because they are getting pissed at that f ing guy who seams to Raise ever hand that they have been watching so closely .. its just a different set of mistakes you make

now when you get to a final table of an important cash situation ... maybe worry about focus then and most often that's all that's left by the time you get that far ...

P

Play_Analyst

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tower PC with nice big monitor. I've tried using a laptop but I just can;'t get the hang of not using a mouse but then again I do have arthritis in my knuckles so it's more about ease of use.

I would like to use a laptop but find it too fiddly.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have a 10 year old laptop sitting on a old table in corner of my bedroom. Do not need much i just like playing poker.

J0hnnyRingo

J0hnnyRingo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Idea for a Thread

Yoz- I've played this great game on many many machines. I've become fond of iphone Hotspot and the laptop. Always on the go, but putting in work. Got Pandora playing in the back, 90's rock...:eek:

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well...

On the boat I have my laptop and mobile internet, no beer and watching the electronics... At home, laptop again, usually in my back yard with a cold one or ten...

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, there are some pretty cool setups. I play on a laptop from 2012.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am a simple man, a simple poker player, working with one simple mac (mostly), or pc, or ipad, one screen at a time, sitting at a simple chair.
A good cowboy coffee, water and a good classic jazz or acoustic blues complete my setup at home. :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
...but why not some hard rock'n roll o so too!

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have spoken with many players on their set up at home, some have multi screens, laptops, pc, mobile..whats your set up?

Do you like music whilst you play..what helps you focus..Let me know what works for you

regards

Pirateglenn

there won't be much difference between the players, but like mine, apart from music, I can add a glass of whiskey and coffee to the game. I sometimes get music with it. Sports exercises help before the game, improves blood supply, oxygen supply to the brain. In general, all

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a fifty inch television screen via my laptop. Plus a comfortable armchair, one or two glasses of whisky, and my dog at my feet.
You have to be comfortable to play long tournaments.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
music Yes

Yes, perhaps a little musical relaxation will not hurt, but the main thing that does not distract. In fact, each his own. Someone says the music is distracting. Personally I like listen to what the background lounge. And play on the big screen in a soft chair, and drink cold beer. It acts as a relaxing remedy.

Organize a Home Poker Game